Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 2

Executive Chef
    Thank you to my generous neighbors who have supplied me with a lot of feathers. Thanks to their efforts, to scouring the newspaper, and to raiding my chicken coops semi-hourly, I have made much progress. Unfortunately, I am still in need of a lot of Feathers...90, if my math is correct.

What I am REALLY in need of right now, though, are binoculars (otherwise the Feathers are going to overwhelm my inventory). If anyone has a lot of those, I will gladly take them off your hands. And Rhinestones...definitely need Rhinestones too.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Still need 85 feathers.

EDIT #2: Just need 45 more feathers...I've managed to find everything else.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 05-31-18 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Updating numbers again

Farm Supplier
    UPDATE: HUGE thanks to generous neighbors and friendly forum players for all your help with stinky feathers! Crafting my final kits now and starting tomorrow AM will be selling any and all game parts in my shop through the end of the event. Come visit and leave a note, I’ll happily help if I can ❤️❤️❤️��
    Last edited by waywardwood; 06-01-18 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Updating item count

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by waywardwood View Post
    Need 2 paint to expand my barn so I can make easier progress with this event. After that, need lots of stinky feathers ☺️ Please LMK if you can help!!! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️��
    Come over to my farm for paint.

The newspaper seems to have gone quiet on feathers, which is the only thing I need now...and I need 95..
    EEK. I am still fishing and mining and will post all my twigs and rhinestones as I get them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by racrgrl View Post
    The newspaper seems to have gone quiet on feathers, which is the only thing I need now...and I need 95..
    EEK. I am still fishing and mining and will post all my twigs and rhinestones as I get them.
    Need lots of stinky feathers ☺️ Please LMK if you can help!!! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️��

Still need feathers?

I am good now. I have some extra of everything if anyone needs it. I'll be posting it soon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    Still need feathers?
    Yes, I need 60 to finish! Have had lots of help from generous neighbors and awesome players. Leave a note on my wall please if you still have feathers to spare!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Come over to my farm for paint.
    Thank you! I got paint and now am about half way through level 9 thanks to neighbors and players who saw my post here.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I need 60 to finish! Have had lots of help from generous neighbors and awesome players. Leave a note on my wall please if you still have feathers to spare!
    Just did! My farm name is oink (:

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    Just did! My farm name is oink (:
    You are a superstar ��