Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I have added you
    Hey. I'm so sorry I don't have any right now and am actually looking to expand myself.
    But the twixandscones may have some if you ask them? (Like I currently am).

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone selling the original expansion parts at all? I got the raccoon from the leaderboard event but I need to expand to place him. I need 9 maps and 8 land deeds (blue) I think they just won?t drop from planes for me at all

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    Is anyone selling the original expansion parts at all? I got the raccoon from the leaderboard event but I need to expand to place him. I need 9 maps and 8 land deeds (blue) I think they just won?t drop from planes for me at all
    I can help, but do note I do oversell them. Just because they're hard to get at times.

Though that is if you want my help, if not. That is fine as well.

I'll have some in a few hours too. Just waiting to get them from my other farm when i get home.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I can help, but do note I do oversell them. Just because they're hard to get at times.

Though that is if you want my help, if not. That is fine as well.
    Yes please, I don?t mind paying full, my farm is Appledorne Farm, will you post on my wall?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaielliesam View Post
    I'll have some in a few hours too. Just waiting to get them from my other farm when i get home.
    Ooh thank you, my farm is Appledorne Farm if you could post on my wall please

Executive Chef
    Yes please, I don?t mind paying full, my farm is Appledorne Farm, will you post on my wall?
    Yes, we will continue the selling/trading via game wall. Check your wall as I've now just posted there.

(I'm Cactus Jack)

Ooh thank you, my farm is Appledorne Farm if you could post on my wall please
    I have some expansion permits i can give to you also.
    I'm not sure about my deeds and I don't have enough maps for my own expansion yet so I can't help you with maps, sorry.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have any surveyor machines for sale? I'm in need two. Thank you in advance.

Looking for star and moon melons!
    Need alot for a train, happy to buy extras to have in storage!