Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 2

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone provide me with 10 maple leaves please? They never come up in my newspaper

Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    Can anyone provide me with 10 maple leaves please? They never come up in my newspaper
    I won?t have 10 at once on my new farm but if I will keep an eye out and message you if I see and buy or have a few. Feel free to add me.

Can anyone sell almond milk and add me so I can buy?

Rhino Keeper
    I need white truffles please

Please add me if you?re often selling expansion parts for land or barn/silo. I?m constantly looking for those

Can someone please sell me 1 red vase with flowers in it?

Saving up to build flower shop and I wish trucks/trains only asked for stuff from buildings you?ve built, instead of ones that are unlocked by your level. I?m constantly turning away trains and trucks bc I know I?ll never find a bunch of the stuff in people?s shops by the time it leaves.

It?s crazy how much buildings go up in price especially when it takes a really long time to make coins. Building tab goes from cider shop (8k I think) to flower shop which is like 40k! Very common for me to finish with less coins than I started with at the end of the day. Idk how people around my level can afford some of the double digit coin buildings

Can anyone sell me 1 backpack from the kitchen please? I wish there was a chat function in game besides the wall to ask for stuff because nobody ever reads their wall

Nevermind probably- game won?t let me in for over 2 hours now. Ugh was so close to finishing the truck and need more bronze bells. It?s not my network either, every other app including ones from storm8 work fine
    Last edited by VampireBlade1; 04-30-20 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Game crashes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireBlade1 View Post
    Can anyone sell me 1 backpack from the kitchen please? I wish there was a chat function in game besides the wall to ask for stuff because nobody ever reads their wall

Nevermind probably- game won?t let me in for over 2 hours now. Ugh was so close to finishing the truck and need more bronze bells. It?s not my network either, every other app including ones from storm8 work fine

Oh! If you need help with something specific, let me know. I have 2 farms (one further into the game, I believe a level 32?) anyway. I could've helped you with this, had I known

I'll let you know (within a timely manner) if I have something if you ask, so you can hopefully complete it next time.

Executive Chef
    Oh! I need/would like

"Land Deeds" if anyone has any extra that they could lend me.

I need to expand myself, as part of a quest. - I also need the space badly, so I can get more needed buildings.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1E0775FA-96E1-42CF-9EEB-B60A20D8BDBC.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	181.6 KB 
ID:	55434

Executive Chef
    If anyone needs paint, please let me know. The price I'll sell them at is 350 coins.

I can offer 10 of them, I'll also fully undersell them. But please let me know by my wall/by forum, if you want or need them. And around what time you'll be on to get them, example in 10 minutes, or 9pm (your standard time) so I'll convert it to mine, and get on at the specific time you listed you'll buy them.

Like CET, MST, GMT, PST, etc etc.

So you'll have a better chance of getting them. Thank you!

---

Once they've been bought, I'll blank this message. Or add another offering I can do, after the paint gets sold.

MY PAINT IS STILL FOR OFFERING, but I would like to add another public listing,

I am also offering Pancakes, for only 175 coins! Please let me know, like above, if you would like them - or need them!

Also, I am now offering more.

For sale signs, they're used for expansions: I have 10, if anyone needs any of that.
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-10-20 at 11:19 AM.