Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    I wish I could help! I know my farm crashes your farm! Can someone else get these from me to give to you?
    Thanks for trying to help.

Executive Chef
    To the player/owner of Sapphire Farm:

It is currently around 8 PM GMT, which is 10 AM HST for me. I will be online in one hour (at 9 PM GMT) so we can hopefully make an exchange. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I received them. Thank you very much!
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 05-31-20 at 02:07 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have enough items for 1 basket and 2 carts.
    In 1 hour, i will sell these items.(it will be 7h00 PM EST, now it is 6h00 PM EST)
    ID Moissonor
    Last edited by Moissonor; 05-31-20 at 03:04 PM.

Does anyone have extra watermelon juice? Or stars and moon watermelon/Orange watermelon? ID: Paul__ (2 underscores).
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Does anyone have extra watermelon juice? Or stars and moon watermelon/Orange watermelon? ID: Paul__ (2 underscores).
    I posted to your wall. If you still need the watermelon drinks, I have 3, and will be online for a few more minutes.

New Resident
    Selling The rest of my watermelon stuff now
    Mostly drinks an Moon and star melons
    Id. Mille775
    Farm. Dk

Watermelon pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    Suggestion
    After the event, that the chances to gain watermelon items including seeds are all the same. This means that it is possible that no seed appears. Also a minimum of 35 coins for items in the market.
    Need 3 watermelon pigs and then I can complete event after making 1 jUice. Or if I can get melons to make them would be good too.
    I have spent hours looking in all the spots to buy, please help would be greatly appreciated. Id is chrochetor. I will check this out every hr. Pacific time, starting at 4:40. Thanks so much if you can help me!

I’m sorry, I am not sure how to start my own box for my request? Time is wrong it should be 4:10!

Repeating my request, hopefully correctly this time

Quote Originally Posted by chrocheter View Post
    I?m sorry, I am not sure how to start my own box for my request? Time is wrong it should be 4:10!
    Need 3 watermelon pigs and then I can complete event after making 1 jUice. Or if I can get melons to make them would be good too.
    I have spent hours looking in all the spots to buy, please help would be greatly appreciated. Id is chrochetor. I will check this out every hr. Pacific time, starting at 4:10. Thanks so much if you can help me!

Quote Originally Posted by chrocheter View Post
    I have spent hours looking in all the spots to buy, please help would be greatly appreciated. Id is chrochetor. I will check this out every hr. Pacific time, starting at 4:10. Thanks so much if you can help me!
    Did you find the pigs you needed? If not check you wall.