Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 268

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 2

  1. #251
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,879
    Many thanks to kindefarm1890 for all the plants! I will be certain to pay it forward. Once I have finished my event, I will begin selling the plants as well...probably only the Eyeball Plants and the Jack O Lanterns, as those are the ones we need the most.

  2. #252
    Looking for 10 almond butters in the next couple of hours, please reply or send me an message in the game. My Storm ID is: gunder8

  3. #253
    Looking for 3 pear candles within the next few hours 🙂 AudySpain

  4. #254
    Hi everyone, I am in need of Land Deeds. Please post on my wall if you have it. Let me know if you're in need of anything and I will try to get those for you.
    storm ID: faithfuhllness, farm name: Sonoma Ranch

  5. #255
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by faithfuhlllness View Post
    Hi everyone, I am in need of Land Deeds. Please post on my wall if you have it. Let me know if you're in need of anything and I will try to get those for you.
    storm ID: faithfuhllness, farm name: Sonoma Ranch
    Hello there! i have some land deeds and would love to exchange them with some old maps, hehe. Thanks.

  6. #256
    Hi! I have actually gathered enough for the expansion I wanted. Thank you so much though!

  7. #257
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,879
    To those who posted on my wall to offer assistance, thank you very much! It is currently 02:23 am GMT (according to the time on the site). I will be in my game again in approximately 1 hour, so perhaps we can connect then?

  8. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    To those who posted on my wall to offer assistance, thank you very much! It is currently 02:23 am GMT (according to the time on the site). I will be in my game again in approximately 1 hour, so perhaps we can connect then?
    Sorry PookieBear50. The items I posted last night stayed in the shop for 10-15 minutes but appears someone else purchases the shovels and presents.

  9. #259
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Sorry PookieBear50. The items I posted last night stayed in the shop for 10-15 minutes but appears someone else purchases the shovels and presents.
    It is all right. I know there is always a chance someone else will come in and take it before I can get there. Thanks for trying.

  10. #260
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,879
    Thanks to what I was able to find in the newspaper and in neighbors' shops, I was able to get to and finish the Snowman Treat.

    Now, however, I have all the Snowglobes to make. What I need now are the Winter Gifts (or the Snow Shovels to get them from the Snow Piles) and the Festive Presents (from the Pigs). If anyone has those, please leave a message on my wall or send me a message here.

    Please note that I cannot visit high level farms (generally, any farm above level 50) because my app shuts down. I'm still willing to buy items from you, because I do need them, but I also understand that it will be impossible to coordinate and that someone else might come in and grab them before I can purchase them.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •