Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 2

Executive Chef
    Many thanks to kindefarm1890 for all the plants! I will be certain to pay it forward. Once I have finished my event, I will begin selling the plants as well...probably only the Eyeball Plants and the Jack O Lanterns, as those are the ones we need the most.

Looking for 10 almond butters in the next couple of hours, please reply or send me an message in the game. My Storm ID is: ***der8

Looking for 3 pear candles within the next few hours 🙂 AudySpain

Hi everyone, I am in need of Land Deeds. Please post on my wall if you have it. Let me know if you're in need of anything and I will try to get those for you.
    storm ID: faithfuhllness, farm name: Sonoma Ranch

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by faithfuhlllness View Post
    Hi everyone, I am in need of Land Deeds. Please post on my wall if you have it. Let me know if you're in need of anything and I will try to get those for you.
    storm ID: faithfuhllness, farm name: Sonoma Ranch
    Hello there! i have some land deeds and would love to exchange them with some old maps, hehe. Thanks.

Hi! I have actually gathered enough for the expansion I wanted. Thank you so much though!

Executive Chef
    To those who posted on my wall to offer assistance, thank you very much! It is currently 02:23 am GMT (according to the time on the site). I will be in my game again in approximately 1 hour, so perhaps we can connect then?

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    To those who posted on my wall to offer assistance, thank you very much! It is currently 02:23 am GMT (according to the time on the site). I will be in my game again in approximately 1 hour, so perhaps we can connect then?
    Sorry PookieBear50. The items I posted last night stayed in the shop for 10-15 minutes but appears someone else purchases the shovels and presents.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Sorry PookieBear50. The items I posted last night stayed in the shop for 10-15 minutes but appears someone else purchases the shovels and presents.
    It is all right. I know there is always a chance someone else will come in and take it before I can get there. Thanks for trying.

Executive Chef
    Thanks to what I was able to find in the newspaper and in neighbors' shops, I was able to get to and finish the Snowman Treat.

Now, however, I have all the Snowglobes to make. What I need now are the Winter Gifts (or the Snow Shovels to get them from the Snow Piles) and the Festive Presents (from the Pigs). If anyone has those, please leave a message on my wall or send me a message here.

Please note that I cannot visit high level farms (generally, any farm above level 50) because my app shuts down. I'm still willing to buy items from you, because I do need them, but I also understand that it will be impossible to coordinate and that someone else might come in and grab them before I can purchase them.