Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 2

Executive Chef
    I am in need of 2 Chocolate Pudding and 3 Orange Marmalade to complete a truck delivery I accidentally triggered. If anyone has either (or both) of these available and is willing to sell them, please send me a message via here, or on my wall (I check at the top and bottom of each hour).

Thanks in advance!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Buy/sell with Farm 2 Community

Use this thread to buy and sell to community members for items which you are having trouble finding in your side shops and newspapers. You can use this thread as often as you like, especially during events.

Add the Storm8 ID of the member as your neighbour and make arrangements for your trade via this thread, farm walls or private message.

Buyers - List the items which you're looking for. Check the List of Crafts if you dont know the name of the item which you're looking for or include a picture of it in your post.
    Sellers - List the items which you're selling or reply with quote to the member whom you're helping.

This thread may get closed if it gets too spammy, so keep your posts limited to buy/sell communications only. Please use other threads for discussions of the updates, events, etc. Thanks.
    Rynetory2, sorry, stupid question.... :-P
    How do you execute the trade?
    If I have something u need, then I have to sell it and hope that you get it first? So we both have to really sync timewise, and you have to stare at my shop so no one else notice it before you (in the newspaper or in my shop) and buys it?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Facht View Post
    If I have something u need, then I have to sell it and hope that you get it first? So we both have to really sync timewise, and you have to stare at my shop so no one else notice it before you (in the newspaper or in my shop) and buys it?
    I was actually wondering this too.... cuz I really need maple leaves and nobody is selling them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Facht View Post
    Yes both parties have to arrange to be online and in game at the same time otherwise the item will be sold off to someone else. The fast selling and rare items like parts, ruby and gold etc sell very fast.

Fashion Designer
    I need six backpacks. Please respond within this thread. Anyone? Anyone? Buhler?

ID: FairyReserve
    Farm: Fairy Farm

I'm terrible at checking my wall.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I need six backpacks. Please respond within this thread. Anyone? Anyone? Buhler?

ID: FairyReserve
    Farm: Fairy Farm

I'm terrible at checking my wall.
    I've got 2.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kit10deuce View Post
    I've got 2.
    I want them! But my phone just died, and my need is going to drive away with the train before I can get back to the game an hour from now, so ... ugh. Hopefully next time, so thank you for responding.

Farm Supplier
    Hello all! I’m looking for any and all old maps! needing at least 20, will take more if available

Farm Supplier
    I need 7 jars of maple cream in the next 5 hours. Train is getting ready to leave and that's all I need for the 3 star delivery
    Last edited by kit10deuce; 01-24-18 at 04:06 PM.

Last edited by Katz4242; 01-30-18 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Received what needed

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast