Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 2

20 minutes left and I'm not going to make it. That's not a complaint its a lesson. I need to pay more attention to the goals posted at the beginning and manage my resources better. Thank you to everyone who posts the goals!

Executive Chef
    Looking for 2 Fabric Bags from the Farmer's Outpost for a Farmer's Market delivery. If anyone can help, please send me a message here or on my wall I'll check at the top and bottom of each hour for the next 3 hours (then I'm heading to bed).

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have 2 brownies from the bakery? If so, please post to my wall. I will check it at the top of the hour and every 30 minutes there after. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone selling orange ******d succulents or maroon succulents? Or single succulent trios? (They need to be singles because I can only afford one or two of the trios).

All I can find in the newspaper are things I don't need - succulent bowls/lanterns/vases/items for the succulent kits/moss/stones - either I'm past that point or already have enough of my own.

(I will check back here and my wall every hour or so for the next 7 hrs)

New Resident
    I am desperate for 6 brown truffle eggs for a train delivery. Does anyone have any? 🙏🏼

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone got a spare salmon only need 1 to complete truck poster, first doable one in ages and I usually have loads of salmon but not today �� got 30 mins left

Does anyone have extra jasmine? I can trade for lavender.

Rhino Keeper
    I've finished so I'm selling the shampoo and the soap bars whenever I have made 2+. I could switch to selling the jasmine/lavender instead if you want - I decided on shampoo and soap because they are needed for most of the goal recipes. And they usually sell super quick - the ones I put up tonight were gone within a few minutes.

I'll send you an invite but I won't have any more jasmine/lavender for about 12 hours as I''ll be off to bed before the things are ready to collect again.

Hello all
    I am on 9/9 and is in need of purate hats if you are selling idc how many or the price please semd me a msg my farm name is robinson35
    Ty for your help and happy farming!!!!

Executive Chef
    If anyone has pirate hats for the current Pumpkinhead event, please let me know. I still need nearly 180 of them if I am to successfully finish this event, and my chickens are not being particularly generous.

Please send me a message here, or else leave a note on my Wall. I will check at the top and bottom of each hour. I hope someone can help me, and thanks in advance!