Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not receiving updates

I must agree with what other have said, the frustration is more the lack of answers from storm 8 then the lack of updates. Is the game is being discontinued? I wish they would let us know. I have been playing for years and would hate to lose this game but I am ready to just uninstall because I don't want to waste time or space on a dead game.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loranna23 View Post
    I must agree with what other have said, the frustration is more the lack of answers from storm 8 then the lack of updates. Is the game is being discontinued? I wish they would let us know. I have been playing for years and would hate to lose this game but I am ready to just uninstall because I don't want to waste time or space on a dead game.
    The game isn't being discontinued. There are currently very limited updates at this time for some games.

I agree with each of you. I just started playing last year & was enjoying the game until storm8 stopped letting its customers (the players) know what is going on with the game. If no updates are available, why not bring old items back for half price? Why not place items that require gems on sale for coins instead? why not bring back old versions og FS to all devices not just IOS players such as the Summer version, mother's day version, etc...? why not lower the costs of expansion until an update is available? You all are failing to see that alot of players are leaving the game simply because of the lack of things offered & lack of communication & updating us on the progress of updating the game!!

Agreed. I have low hopes for new updates but if there's just something being released, it is good enough for us not to feel like the game has gone stale.

New Resident
    I agree. Longtime player and sooo disappointed.

I email storm 8 and they just brush me off. They did this to city story game. No updates and discontinue the game. It's sad because I have been playing this game for over 5 years.

Farm Supplier

Let's make a bet

What do you say? Will Team lave release an update for July 4th or won't?
    I so want the fun on the fourth
    Line dancing and the sparkler display
    But I 'm afraid they won't release nothing.
    What are you saying?

"Very limited updates?" How about ZERO updates for almost 5 months....we're going on 1/2 year here with nothing. I'm holding on til prob the fall, then I'm out. STORM 8 fail! Especially in the communication department �� And the sorry's are getting old. If you're really sorry, either discontinue the game or give us something new and SOON. You don't seem to have any problem taking our $$ for gems -and delivering nothing in return. No way to run a business... clearly your customers are dissatisfied- sorry for the harsh rant but geez I'm just fed up....

I have decided not to play the game as often. I have cut back to about once a week. Which is sad. I used to play everyday! My mother always told me "you get all that you give". Guys if your not giving us a little bit of something, your gonna loose players. I understand you've had layoffs and I totally understand that it's hard, but c'mon guys. We need a little something.
    Hello! I am accepting new neighbors on Bakery Story. On Fashion Story & Restaurant Story , I only play seasonally. Thanks!
    My ID is BlueBear06

I've been playing this game since it started, I have items I can still put out and decorate for different seasons and order clothes for the season, I have out shorts and tank tops sandles and red white and blue items. As long as they don't discontinue the game I will be happy , I was very upset when they closed city story and the club.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast