Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not receiving updates

New Resident

Fashion Story uninstalled

Nothing new for weeks! Did you guys forget about this game? Been playing for 2 years and always a new fashion and decorations available every week. What's the point of playing? The last two goals were bad as the fashions only had very small amounts. Stuff disappears FAST off the racks. We need big numbers! I'm uninstalling!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We're not able to speculate on updates to the game. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Rhino Keeper
    After 7 years I'm getting bored as well! 😏 As I've said before, we got spoiled getting new catalogs every week. I knew this couldn't last for years!

Isis Garden that link doesn't answer ANY of our questions. I get that you don't have answers. It's just frustrating because no one seems to be responding with any legitimate info as to when things will be up and running. As for the statement "future updates will not be as often"...not as often?? It's been almost 4 months. No update. No info as to when an update will be coming, if ever. I'm frustrated more by the lack of communication from Storm 8 than I am with the lack of updates. So for now, my game is on hold til they get this thing figured out 😡

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree with you soulchick, redirecting us to a message we all read 4 months ago doesn't answer our questions. It tells us nothing new.

I have been a daily player for 5 years and I've kept playing since they said the updates were reduced but after 4 months I'm so bored. I don't want to close my shop but I'm seriously considering it.

I can only conclude that they have ****ed the game. Are they ever planning to release updates or is this it? All we are asking for is some honesty and answers. If the game is no longer going to be supported by storm8 then please tell us.

Farm Supplier
    In addition to all that have been said here, ok I understand why there are no updates (layoffs etc.) but why are no sales nor Ltos, all the old content does exist, why don't they offer it for sale just to give chance to buy items we don't have and to keep the game moves from week to week?
    I find this all situation frustrating cause I do love the game and want to keep playing but with nothing new at all I prefer stop spending my time on

Fashion Designer
    Level 100, all catalogues mastered, including all old Android version catalogues. Bored. Please give your customers some real information s8 ... we have been patient. Time for you to give us information. No more blowing us off. Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Fashion Story is my favorite game and I have spent quite a bit of money on it to prove it. Please remember your loyal players; I am not the only one.

Farm Supplier

Please release something

Lto, sale, half prize boxes.
    Something

Rhino Keeper
    Seems like they are doing to this game like they did with farm story..promise updates and never deliver. Only on it they said starting in fall after taking summer off..they did maybe 1 or 2 since..now this one dropped like a hot potato...a shame really, since this was once a good game. I do understand they have fewer employees but still even with those fewer they were doing good til march when we got nothing...and nothing since.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast