Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not receiving updates

Not receiving updates

Could someone help me? I have not received any updates or new catalogue items or design items since Valentine's day. I see from other people that there was a re-release of the St. Patrick's day items and I didn't 't receive the options for any of those. I am wondering how much other stuff I have missed! If anyone could help me with this it would be much appreciated...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The game isn't being discontinued. There are currently very limited updates at this time for some games.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-06-17 at 02:40 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    There wasn't a St. Patrick's Day release for Fashion Story. There may be limited updates for some games for now. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Executive Chef
    Please refer to this post for more information.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e-Read-This!!!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

New Resident
    Dear all,

I saw Isis Garden post ( isis....what a lovely name for a FS boutique it's so Middle East ! ), may i suggest you to send a message to all Boutiques telling that the updates will restart soon? We all thougt there is an individual device / connection problem and this is why everybody is freaking out.
    I personally sent an email to Team lava to explain my situation and they kindly reroute me to this forum for this kind of issues.
    Well I have been playng this game since April 2011, i remember i bought my first iphone for it. This game fill the time you wait for transportation to come, while you are in travel you play again, while i was in the hospilal it saved me, it keeps you busy during pointless dinner conversation with useless people, and so on. .......We all are addicted!!
    So, whatever you are doing on FS, please please please be quick and regular, we need more stuff to play constantly!

xoxo

Jo

I have been disappointed that there were not updates for the different holidays or they come so close to that holiday it is impossible to achieve it.

Rhino Keeper
    Has this game been forgotten? I was as upset as everyone when the updates stopped but I believed it would be 'for a little while'. What does that mean? We are heading towards June now and now new outfits or items for months. There is nothing to look forward to and I'm just recycling my shop with old items and ordering the same old catalog use day after day. I've been a daily player for years. Surely the restructuring of the game designers has taken place by now, other games are getting updates, just not this one!

I think someone should tell us something!

Also, I keep getting gem sales? Why? When there is nothin new to buy? I also keep getting messages asking me to 'rate the game' honestly! Don't ask me to rate this game right now... �� My review would not be glowing!

Please let us know what's going on. If the game is dead, tell us so I can close my shop and stop wasting my time.

PS isisgarden, I wondered if you could pass on my frustrations to the powers that be at Storm8

Rhino Keeper
    I woke up this morning to a little notification on my tablet that said "New items will be added every Thursday to Fashion Story." I wish I took a screen capture, but I didn't, I cleared all of my notifications. Did I dream this?
    I'm probably one of the longest players of this game - since 2009 or 2010. I'm not happy with this issue of not supporting this game AND not receiving any communication from Storm 8 about it. Most of my neighbors have quit. We need new content to keep supporting YOU.
    What really bothers me is, just before the layoffs....Fashion story started getting goals and awesome new content - then poof nothing. OK I get it, layoffs. We are customers, what's the big deal that Storm 8 cannot disclose any information to us? Your customers? Come on guys...In real life if a corporation goes dark like that - the problems you face are really really hard to come back from.
    I've been meaning to write a comment for months now... My point is Fashion Story went from basically being dead to alive again to dead again.
    Send out the notification again so I know I didn't dream it...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-24-17 at 10:42 AM. Reason: removed mod action comment- see forum rules

I so agree! I'm a level 99 - been playing since 2009... never a problem til Feb of this year then they dropped it like a hot potato! Grrr...at least if they would TELL us something, not be so vague! I started playing another fashion game this one is just going nowhere! I'm on hold for now...but I could probably be lured back if they'd just start the updates again ��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickieCago View Post
    I woke up this morning to a little notification on my tablet that said "New items will be added every Thursday to Fashion Story." I wish I took a screen capture, but I didn't, I cleared all of my notifications. Did I dream this?
    I'm probably one of the longest players of this game - since 2009 or 2010. I'm not happy with this issue of not supporting this game AND not receiving any communication from Storm 8 about it. Most of my neighbors have quit. We need new content to keep supporting YOU.
    What really bothers me is, just before the layoffs....Fashion story started getting goals and awesome new content - then poof nothing. OK I get it, layoffs. We are customers, what's the big deal that Storm 8 cannot disclose any information to us? Your customers? Come on guys...In real life if a corporation goes dark like that - the problems you face are really really hard to come back from.
    I've been meaning to write a comment for months now... My point is Fashion Story went from basically being dead to alive again to dead again.
    Send out the notification again so I know I didn't dream it...

Well. I've saw an update: you can't see in the send gift list names of neighbors you've already sent gift to.

Wowww thanks really

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by soulchick View Post
    I so agree! I'm a level 99 - been playing since 2009... never a problem til Feb of this year then they dropped it like a hot potato! Grrr...at least if they would TELL us something, not be so vague! I started playing another fashion game this one is just going nowhere! I'm on hold for now...but I could probably be lured back if they'd just start the updates again ��
    See this message...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e-Read-This!!!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast