Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Not receiving updates

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by soulchick View Post
    I so agree! I'm a level 99 - been playing since 2009... never a problem til Feb of this year then they dropped it like a hot potato! Grrr...at least if they would TELL us something, not be so vague! I started playing another fashion game this one is just going nowhere! I'm on hold for now...but I could probably be lured back if they'd just start the updates again 😡
    Wish I could find another game to play that's similar. Bored now with no updates!

Executive Chef
    Please give us a SALE with OLD summer items and LTOs so that we can buy gems and redecorate!

New Resident
    Everyone understands layoffs but that excuse is old and lame now and no longer relevant. If you don't have your stuff together by now, you never will. We have gotten nothing and I doubt we will. Time to look for a new game to play, which is probably what they want.

I've been playing for years and I love this game and bakery story a lot! It's hard to think that as popular as this game is that its not top priority! I've been very patient but lately I'm getting very frustrated! I didn't want to write to storm to bug them but I feel we need an update! I wrote to them on Facebook, no response then I contacted them through there site they closed the thread so fast! Said to come here for answers! I posted a thread and got no answers! I get the feeling we are being ignored! We should be valued, heck I spend real money on this game even though there wasn't any updates I'm not doing that anymore! I think we deserve some update just to let u know u haven't given up on us! I don't want this game to end but if it is gonna end just say it instead of this guessing game! I think the lack of communication makes me feel as a customer that I'm not important or valued! I agree with everyone here and agree they should release some items to buy to hold us over Until the update comes but I dunno! It's been a long time since the update they have to understand our frustration! I read many things on google about certain situations that included storm but I don't know if it's true I hope not and I Hope this update comes soon and that everything will be ok! Just give us any update, we deserve that

Host(ess)

totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by xOxSparklingShimmerxOx View Post
    I've been playing for years and I love this game and bakery story a lot! It's hard to think that as popular as this game is that its not top priority! I've been very patient but lately I'm getting very frustrated! I didn't want to write to storm to bug them but I feel we need an update! I wrote to them on Facebook, no response then I contacted them through there site they closed the thread so fast! Said to come here for answers! I posted a thread and got no answers! I get the feeling we are being ignored! We should be valued, heck I spend real money on this game even though there wasn't any updates I'm not doing that anymore! I think we deserve some update just to let u know u haven't given up on us! I don't want this game to end but if it is gonna end just say it instead of this guessing game! I think the lack of communication makes me feel as a customer that I'm not important or valued! I agree with everyone here and agree they should release some items to buy to hold us over Until the update comes but I dunno! It's been a long time since the update they have to understand our frustration! I read many things on google about certain situations that included storm but I don't know if it's true I hope not and I Hope this update comes soon and that everything will be ok! Just give us any update, we deserve that

I couldnt say it better.

Farm Supplier
    I never spent real money on this game but it's my third shop and I play this for years. Is this game abandoned? There will be no new things? Is anybody knows anything? It is sometimes very boring to play when there is nothing new. I played all tasks this spring. And after that nothing. Maybe designers of this game quit because because there is no point in investing in game when many people can play it for free same successfully. Maybe results are not so quick without real money but after some time all boutiques look great . Few of my neighbors don't even order clothes. They just redecorating and visiting each other

Thanks 🙏

Quote Originally Posted by soulchick View Post
    "Very limited updates?" How about ZERO updates for almost 5 months....we're going on 1/2 year here with nothing. ... STORM 8 fail! Especially in the communication department 😡 And the sorrys are getting old. If you're really sorry, either discontinue the game or give us something new and SOON. You don't seem to have any problem taking our $$ for gems -and delivering nothing in return. No way to run a business... clearly your customers are dissatisfied- sorry for the harsh rant but geez I'm just fed up....
    This.

New Resident

Wish Storm8 would pay attention to its fashionistas

You have so very many players of this game, who love this game as I do! I've played all your games at one time or another and still play this (my fave) restaurant story and bakery story! The 2 later that I mentioned have gotten new updates after your restructuring of your company and had/have gotten updates for the last five years that I've been playing your games! Fashion story went through several years without any new goals, but did yet weekly new outfits. Then finally started getting some goals again. That was a very exciting time! You seem to have no idea how excited your players were. I myself actually messaged some of my old neighbors in other games that we had new goals in hopes to get them to come back to this game only to get slapped with the layoffs and then NOTHING! Please don't insult my intelligence to redirect me to the post from May! I mean really! You guys NEED to figure it all out at least give us sales on crates, old LTO's, SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING! I do love this game. Have spent money here and not blaming anyone but myself for that, REALLY ALL IM ASKING IS DONT LET IT DIE! Thank you for listening and God Bless😘

Fashion Designer
    Still nothing? Last goal was February. This is beyond the pale. Either shut the game down, or service it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234