Thread: Cash Register??

Farm Supplier

Cash Register??

So I had three cash register a year ago and I changed my design a while back when my food was extremely low to one cashier. Now I have too much food and I can't seem to find the cash register anywhere in the design sections. Does anyone know where I can find the cash register in the game??? Sorry if this seems like a silly question but I'm totally lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Errena41 View Post
    So I had three cash register a year ago and I changed my design a while back when my food was extremely low to one cashier. Now I have too much food and I can't seem to find the cash register anywhere in the design sections. Does anyone know where I can find the cash register in the game??? Sorry if this seems like a silly question but I'm totally lost.
    Look under the tables tab in decorations
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much!!! 💙😊💚

For some strange reason, I figured it was suppose to be in with the counters or wall decorations. I must have been going so fast in the table section earlier and completely missed it. Thanks again and have a wonderful day/night!!!😁

Quote Originally Posted by Errena41 View Post
    Thank you so much!!! ������

For some strange reason, I figured it was suppose to be in with the counters or wall decorations. I must have been going so fast in the table section earlier and completely missed it. Thanks again and have a wonderful day/night!!!��
    You're welcome. It is hidden is the most unlikely place lol. Have a good night
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐