Thread: Favourite items to cook?

Favourite items to cook?

For those who have mastered all recipes and have all the ovens they have been re releasing, what do you usually cook? I am wanting to expand as I have sooo much food and sometimes forget and cook something which I do not have on display. It is difficult to get the coins to expand. (RS is no problem. Food gets used and I have cash to buy more expansions. I am not doing it as I really don't need to yet.)

I know that there are various excellent calculators (particularly Sehana) and probably threads for this but my head does not feel up to searching.

Thanks for any tips.

K.

Fashion Designer
    Cooking RVC is the fastest way to make coins. But because it sells out so fast, I also cook Candy Corn Muffin from Candy Oven since each batch is 2650 and it sells out slower. This way, I always have something selling in my bakery.

But my favorite things to cook are what looks pretty to me which are those tiered cakes from different ovens like Amethyst Oven, Garden Grove Stove, Blue Bun Oven, etc.

Level 99 / 4 star player

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    Thank you! I just need to earn coins and there is nothing new to cook.

No issue with selling out. I have millions of dishes!

K.

Rhino Keeper
    I stopped cooking for a week and a half so my inventory would dwindle. Now I'm just making RVC on 18 ovens and the st Patrick's stuff on the other 6.
    If you want coins, I would stop cooking until you have a 4-5 day supply and then only cook RVC with a occasional batch higher income shorter cook item like cinnamon rolls or gingerbread cookies.

Rhino Keeper
    Rvc my fav to cook but now I am mastering recipes from other stoves to earn gem to expand lol
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS