Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Update???

New Update???

New Update today or not????

New Resident
    I know. The game has become very boring. I know lots of people are complaining about feeling bored and leaving the game.

Fashion Designer
    The silence is deafening s8. We are customers. We need information. Thanks

Hey I could use some help. I use to play this game for 5 years but the past year or so have not. I was thinking of playing again especially sense I have tons of spring decor already. But what is the latest version in Google play store TYI

Executive Chef
    If we're getting no updates, then please at least give us one or two LTO's each week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    If we're getting no updates, then please at least give us one or two LTO's each week.
    Yes please!

Farm Supplier
    Feels like the game is stuck, neither new goals nor new catalogs. No new realeses for St. Patrick day, nothing to achieve when you level up to 100. I know alot of players that thinking of leaving the game. So pleaseeee Ltos Ltos Ltos

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Hey I could use some help. I use to play this game for 5 years but the past year or so have not. I was thinking of playing again especially sense I have tons of spring decor already. But what is the latest version in Google play store TYI

Cozy Couture

Nice to see you in here again!

sad, no update. What does LTOS stand for? ��

Limited Time Offer(s). i.e. old content or individual prizes from boxes released at a discount for a short time.

I'm still going to hold out until a) someone says the game will no longer be updated or b) 6 months and no updates or info. I love the Story games too much to just walk away so quickly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast