Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Update???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    Limited Time Offer(s). i.e. old content or individual prizes from boxes released at a discount for a short time.

I'm still going to hold out until a) someone says the game will no longer be updated or b) 6 months and no updates or info. I love the Story games too much to just walk away so quickly.
    Same here. Either an actual notice or half a year of no updates would get me to completely delete this game. But if Fashion/Bakery1/Restaurant1 are going, I will be deleting all other games, since these 3 are my favorite games.

I read on the restaurant story section that storm 8 had layoffs recently, a quick search seemed to confirm this so that could be why no updates for the games. I really hope that the company continues to support these games. I will stick it out for awhile but who knows what will happen. I am very sorry for those who lost their jobs, thats far wore then us not getting a new virtual outfit for our virtual stores.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Sorry to disappoint, there's no update this week. Unfortunately, I don't know when the next one will be. If it helps so you don't need to wait for us to say anything each week, when there is an update (again not sure when that would be), I'll come drop hints with gusto. ^_^

Farm Supplier
    What about Ltos for easter? Do you know something?
    As you remember there weren't Ltos for St. Patrick day

Quote Originally Posted by gavrielle3 View Post
    i'm sure she remembers.
    and as she said, she "willl come drop hints" if anything's gonna happen soon.
    do you think additional questions will change wht's gonna happen sooner or later?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sorry to disappoint, there's no update this week. Unfortunately, I don't know when the next one will be. If it helps so you don't need to wait for us to say anything each week, when there is an update (again not sure when that would be), I'll come drop hints with gusto. ^_^
    Thanks, Elsa. That sounds like a plan.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gavrielle3 View Post
    I'm not able to guarantee anything, but I'll be sure to frequently bug people about it.

Rhino Keeper
    I was a little disappointed about the updates being fewer than normal. But I also am a little relieved also. It gives us a chance to take a breather catch up if we need to. As of now I'm just making clothes to finish off some I have started. Which I do anyway on a daily basis. I'm sure all the players haven't made each and every line of clothing?!! I've been playing almost 2 yrs. I haven't finished all yet. Not even close. Let's give TL time to regroup and reassign duties and figure what's next. That's a huge impact on any company 350 less people. But with minimum wage going up so high there's going to be changes everywhere. Some don't take change well. You have to go with the flow guys. Just relax play and be patient. Let's see what's next we may all be surprised. I'm glad for a break myself. Having 5 TL games and updates and quests in each one. It's time for a spring break. Decorate level up your items visit peeps hey decorate for spring and Easter. There's stuff to do also around the house.��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12