Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Easter Items would you like to see Storm 8 bring back?

What Easter Items would you like to see Storm 8 bring back?

Storm 8 have been doing a great job so far! I loved the Saint Patrick's Day sale; the prices were reasonable. What items would you like to see in the upcoming Easter sale, if they're not doing a different theme?

Executive Chef
    My dream item was always for them to put the 1st place box prize from RS out, because it's a marshmallow maker that I think works better in a bakery.

Fashion Designer
    there are some cute egg tables and chairs and egg hunt

Easter Egg Surprise

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
    Bunny Baker
    Egg Bunny
    Easter Flowers
    Chocolate Bunny

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
    Easter Cookies
    Carrot Patch

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
    Easter Bunny Cake
    Egg Painting

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%)
    Egg Hunt
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	36277

I would love if they would bring back these items

It really does not matter what they bring back. I loved the Saint Patrick's Day sale and know the Easter sale will be amazing as well.
    Last edited by Daughteroftheking33; 03-21-17 at 05:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not picky anymore. Just something Easter Would be nice.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

That egg painting table is cute. For some reason, I am a sucker for any displays that are tables, fireplaces, or sofas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    I'm not picky anymore. Just something Easter Would be nice.
    I agree!! Even though I started in late April of '15 i don't mind seeing new or old Easter appliances/ decor
    Level 99 / 4 star player

I have been playing off and on since 2011 but somehow missed all of the goals up until early last year so I have nothing for Easter as far as deco or appliances. I'm really hoping they do the same thing they did for St Patrick's Day but sooner. I would like to have more than 3 days before the holiday to decorate and more than 6 days to get everything I want

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I can't remember if we had an Easter sale last year - I think were getting weekly LTOs and box sales at the time - but in 2015, we had this:

I believe the Candy Hatchery appliance was added to this sale, and the Spring Basket box and Egg Hunt were released for a limited time the week after.

I'd personally prefer to see a Spring sale, since Bakery has a lot more Springtime items, but I wouldn't say no to an Easter + Spring combination sale to make it nice and big (and hopefully longer in length than the 6-day St. Patty's sale!)
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Easter Re-release items.

We got a Re-release black friday sale last year with so many items we begged for. Really hope we have an easter sale with the wallpapers, ovens, and the beautiful floor decorations. I have no easter items as this is my first easter celebration on bakery story.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast