Thread: Delete function for Barn items

Grand Emperor

Delete function for Barn items

Please give us a delete function in barn screen to let us delete items stored in our barns. Currently we can only delete items via discard function in shops, which we cant use for events which disallow us to sell event items. Having a delete function in barn screen (like RS2) will help us to free barn space during events. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    This is not a flame but a suggestion. In the future, the S8 team should spend more time figuring out the impact thier decisions and game play have on the players. It seems that each new event has poorly made decisions built in and the only way they discover them is from the complaints of the game players. This puts significant stress on the moderators. Is the intent to make players angry? We like the challenges; what we don't like is having to complain about them.

Farm Supplier
    I do not want a delete function, I would like to have the opportunity to sell everything. With the sale you can help other farmers, with the delete not

Host(ess)
    Totally agree. Why can't we help out other farmers by selling stuff we don't want or need? I have been playing this game almost every day since the beginning but this event is making me seriously reconsider that 😡

Executive Chef
    Perhaps, instead of a delete function, players could have an option to buy/build a new building, like a "rummage tent." We might have a limit of 4 to 10 slots in which we can put whatever items we have on hand but don't want/need. Not only could it be used during events in which we have items we can't sell, but we can also use it when we need to open up space to fulfill truck and train orders.

Unlike the Side Shop, items put into the rummage tent would not generate income...they would simply be there for whomever might be looking for this or that. Like the Side Shop, once anything is placed there, it can't be recalled.

I've got over 30 St Patrick's Day items in my barn I cant get rid of. I'm seriously considering deleting this game. After nearly 2 yrs of playing, I'm not spending my money on increasing barn space for stuff I don't need. In the past we were able to sell it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Perhaps, instead of a delete function, players could have an option to buy/build a new building, like a "rummage tent." We might have a limit of 4 to 10 slots in which we can put whatever items we have on hand but don't want/need. Not only could it be used during events in which we have items we can't sell, but we can also use it when we need to open up space to fulfill truck and train orders.

Unlike the Side Shop, items put into the rummage tent would not generate income...they would simply be there for whomever might be looking for this or that. Like the Side Shop, once anything is placed there, it can't be recalled.
    I know for sure this won't happen, people with multiple accounts would place items there for their other account to grab for free
    I do think we need a discard option though, at least for event items
    If we have no way of getting rid of items then they shouldnt take up barn space, what if somebody manages to fully build the pot of gold early then keeps getting loads of upgrade parts, there is literally nothing they can do with them
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria