Thread: Why do I not get better purchase options?

Why do I not get better purchase options?

Since crossing over level 25 I only ever get the "value packs" that are $10 and more. I can't afford $14.99 on a virtual casual game. I certainly can't convince my husband to let me spend that, haha.
    Why aren't I getting the $1.99 options my husband is getting on his level 10 account?

I want the Stuffin Puffin! I'll spend $1.99. Give me the option! 😢😢😢

Rhino Keeper
    Have you purchased the 1.99 value pack before? It seems to be a one time thing and after that the price goes up.

Unfortunately i also cannot justify 14.99 on a game for what's in the value pack, i have so many coins, I would happily spend 1.99 every so often for an animal i really liked but alas. S8 is a business and they get to choose what to charge. Though i do feel offering cheaper packs now and then would encourage/allow more of us who can't afford the higher prices to contribute more often.

I have! But, it wasn't even an animal I wanted. My hubby just wanted to treat me because he saw I was enjoying the game.
    I can swing $1.99 up to twice a month, but I just can't convince my partner to let me throw $14.99 at a virtual animal. It's really disheartening...

The Honorable Panda
    The price of the value packs are random, but I have found that usually only brand new players will get the 1.99 pack.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I was gifted my first value pack at level 24. I definitely wasn't fresh out of the park... But, yeah. I hope they start offering me the option again.
    They'd actually get money out of me instead of absolutely nothing. 😯

Executive Chef
    Agreed. My second account gets amazing offers and my main account doesn't. I'm not spending ?15 on value packs but if it's the ?2 ones, I would buy probably everyone that contained an animal that I was missing!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. I like to support the games I play and would buy a $1.99 pack or small gem pack for $1.99, but don't ever have that option anymore. I was considering paying for the special unicorn, but that hasn't been offered to me either.

Glad to see it isn't just me... Just a shame that it's falling on deaf ears or, in this case, blind eyes.