Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Green flashing boxes

Green flashing boxes

When a number is called a green flashing box now appears around the called number. I don't like this and it spoils my enjoyment of the game. Bingo is a game of s****, spoting the numbers as they are called is part of the fun. I always play four cards. How can I stop this feature? This new feature ****s the fun!

I agree. If it is doing all of the work for me, what exactly is the point of playing?

New Resident
    I want them gone! They are *****s. I'm not 10 years old, I don't need the obvious spotlighted. Ruined all the fun.

Email them!

Quote Originally Posted by LuauCarly View Post
    I agree. If it is doing all of the work for me, what exactly is the point of playing?
    . Email them to tell them also.
    support@storm8.com

support@storm8.com Email them also to tell them!

I love the green box daub alert feature. It allows me to play 10 cards. Still very challenging to me! I suspect it will be a love hate relationship but this player loves it!

Quote Originally Posted by beechsundowner View Post
    I love the green box daub alert feature. It allows me to play 10 cards. Still very challenging to me! I suspect it will be a love hate relationship but this player loves it!
    It is like a patronising mummy helping you play. Press that one. Now that one one. And that one. Oh, you missed one. And another you missed. You're right love hate. I hate it.

Can you imagine going to a bingo night and after every number someone says. "There's one...oh and another"... So patronising. Where's my dinner mum? Oh it's ok.. It here on this green flashing plate.

I can't believe the company have not responded to any of these threads. People do not like the green flashing boxes. They are patronising. I want the company to explain their actions. I normally play seventy games a week. Now I'm down to less than ten. I hate the boxes flashing. ****s the game.

Unhappy The end of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by paneuro99 View Post
    I can't believe the company have not responded to any of these threads. People do not like the green flashing boxes. They are patronising. I want the company to explain their actions. I normally play seventy games a week. Now I'm down to less than ten. I hate the boxes flashing. ****s the game.
    Storm have responded.

[removed support email]

So that's it for me. I have over 4000 unplayed tickets but I can't stand this ridiculous new feature. How stupid do they think the players are? If the developers can't see this is a patronising addition to the game then they are obviously very content with a massive dumbing down of the game.

I'm off to the App Store to find another bingo app. What a shame.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-27-15 at 10:24 AM. Reason: removed support email

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast