Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: March Pony - Tournament March 17 2017

Fashion Designer
    Don't know who is keeping track of the newer combinations, but here is some info. Pokey Pilot is Rainbow/Earth. Not on the chart but since Eluzyion beat it using dark I was going to use Jade Kirin (Gemstone/Dark) but when I opened the opponent list Amethyst Pony (Birthstone/Dark) was on top. Birthstone ring was Strong and Dark was critical.

I haven't done the tournaments here for some time but I really want this pony. I do have quite a few of the Gemstone animals as well as some of the special ones. Caturn has been very good so far. Used Melodeer for one, sorry didn't keep track. All are Level 15.

Executive Chef
    Lost once more to round 14 and then got it. So 4 attempts on one round.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    I wish you the best of luck! Happy belated birthday!!
    thank you! 😊 wishing you the best of luck too!

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Happy belated birthday
    I agree about not being happy about the tournament there is too much chance involved and I don't know the last tourney I won, my first thought was What where they thinking! LOL this might just be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me. I do not want to spend gems to win the battle and it seems that's what it's taken lately to win one which is why I haven't
    thank you!

well, yes I agree with you. you need lots of gems in these games to get what you want. and in this case, we want the pony, but I'm too low on gems to even skip at least one round of the tourney, let alone the pony. so yeah, best of luck to you, me, and everyone else.

Hi... I was thinking about your problem. I feel really bad that you haven't won a tournament. I was wondering if you follow any of the strategy guides players have made (when it comes to selecting an animal to use for battle)? Here is one I use: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....amp-Discussion. Please know that it's an old chart, and doesn't have the newer elements, or the changes to animals that used to be single element animals & are now two elements (example, Barn Owl). If you read through the thread, other players have posted what is strong/weak to newer elements. Even when I was new, and didn't have super rare or ultra rare animals, I won all the tournaments that I tried to win. (There have been a few I've quit part way through)

I wish you and everyone else lots of luck! Once again, happy belated birthday.
    woah, that's amazing! I feel inspired lol. thanks for your help, and I will surely use this.

thanks again and wishing you the best of luck!

Executive Chef
    Just lost 3 times to round 16, let's see how many more attempts to go!

Grrr, make that 4 losses.

Make it 5 with 2 crashes and deleting and reinstalling.

Now on my 6th loss to the same opponent!
    Last edited by Silverrain1; 03-19-17 at 10:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by themusicloverme View Post
    woah, that's amazing! I feel inspired lol. thanks for your help, and I will surely use this.

thanks again and wishing you the best of luck!
    Aww, you are so nice! If it's not too much trouble, please let us know how you do/did in the tournament. I'm hoping beyond all measure that you, Silverrain1, & everyone else wins his tournament!

Executive Chef
    Aww, you are so nice! If it's not too much trouble, please let us know how you do/did in the tournament. I'm hoping beyond all measure that you, Silverrain1, & everyone else wins his tournament!
    Thanks for the kind words! Your posts are always so happy and thoughtful! Ruby razorback is giving me grief!

Rhino Keeper
    If u have the time there have been strength / weakness guides done for the newer elements. You can bring them up on ur computer and print them off if you please. I think they are on the game guides at the top of the disscusions page.

Rhino Keeper
    It's on one of the first two sub forums

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast