Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: March Pony - Tournament March 17 2017

Farm Supplier
    what is the hatching time and evolution time of aquamarine pony?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seraconan View Post
    what is the hatching time and evolution time of aquamarine pony?
    Posted on first page 15/17

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Posted on first page 15/17
    Thnx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post

Attachment 36266
    I wish it was a goal line...I have not had luck with tournaments in FOREVER!!!
    I ended up getting the Pony but only because I sped up MANY rounds. I did not use ultimate so it was a little cheaper but I was still speeding up the round with 4 gems, losing, repeat. This tournament was VERY difficult for me lol so congrats to all those who got the pony without spending gems.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by themusicloverme View Post
    aw, thanks! and you really are lovely! and yes, thanks for the chart! it has helped me a lot! good luck to you too with the next!

p.s. : I am honestly glad you got it early! take care of the pony for me, even tho this is only just a game
    Thank you so much. Would you like to name my pony? Another tip, if you haven't already done so, you might want to save Eluzyion's chart. She posted it here, on this thread (post #58, page 6). It has all the elements that she has experimented with, and the success she's had. It's well thought out. I copied and pasted it onto my notes app. And people like Hilove have great posts with the strong elements for each particular tournament. Supermaay has great advice on strategy. I use the link I sent you most often. I also try to record what I've won with (in an a-z format) for future reference. There are several other players that post VERY helpful info, who I just can't think of right now. Also, if you aren't already doing this, I strongly suggest you visit a neighbor or community member after you win each round. This sorta saves your progress. I started doing that after spinning the prize wheel, starting an expansion, etc., in addition to battles. I wish you the best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Thank you so much. Would you like to name my pony? Another tip, if you haven't already done so, you might want to save Eluzyion's chart. She posted it here, on this thread (post #58, page 6). It has all the elements that she has experimented with, and the success she's had. It's well thought out. I copied and pasted it onto my notes app. And people like Hilove have great posts with the strong elements for each particular tournament. Supermaay has great advice on strategy. I use the link I sent you most often. I also try to record what I've won with (in an a-z format) for future reference. There are several other players that post VERY helpful info, who I just can't think of right now. Also, if you aren't already doing this, I strongly suggest you visit a neighbor or community member after you win each round. This sorta saves your progress. I started doing that after spinning the prize wheel, starting an expansion, etc., in addition to battles. I wish you the best of luck!
    thank you! and yes, I have started doing what since this tourney started. I must thank you and everyone who has posted their results here, they helped me so much! and especially the chart you gave me I have started tracking my fights in my notes app, too lol well they say great minds think alike! anyways, I now use the battlegrounds as a somewhat "training" place for my animals, to know all about which elements are weak against each other, strong, etc.

well, I'm not really keen on naming animals, so you can name your pony anyway you want! but I will start visiting your forest now! thanks for the invite!

Executive Chef
    Sooo happy that I got this. I have hatched it and he's in one of the dawn habitats. I only have the garnet, amethyst and now aquamarine pony in these connecting dawn habitats. The first two ponys look quite happy galloping around but this one is strutting around like he owns the place lol!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415