Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook: Tricky Rascals 3/17/2017

Rhino Keeper
    Did the firegrass replace the life? Can you still get a life from breeding? I only seem to get firegrass. If so, what to do in day 6?

Executive Chef
    I too had already started crafting the punk dragon when the craft goal arrived and luckily had the parts to craft a second. My concern is one will be a waste

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    Did the firegrass replace the life? Can you still get a life from breeding? I only seem to get firegrass. If so, what to do in day 6?
    From what I understand, Firegrass is a new dragon. However, as you need a higher version of the game to get it, they changed the tasks of the Tales to require a Life Dragon instead of a Firegrass one. Both Life and Firegrass are currently breedable.

Host(ess)
    It's 2017. I had to breed a Life dragon. Not a Firegrass. Waiting for chapter 3 to start in 5 hrs. 7 mins. I am at level 69. I don't know what comes next???!!! I would love to know!
    Valerie

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by EstCroissant View Post
    In the original chapter 2 the task was to breed with a fireglass dragon. Then the staff realized that there's this version issue with fireglass so they have replaced fireglass with life. The updated task of chapter 2 now states to breed with a life dragon, and this is the task we will be doing (if you haven't started chapter 2 yet).
    Thank you!!! But what comes next? What is the next step or the next goal?! Please hook me up with informationnnn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    Keep trying i get 4 firegrass straight, no life lol

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Oh, so the common dragons we need for the tales are acting like ultra rares again, huh. This is the reason why I couldn't finish the last tales plus I sold three dragons and couldn't get the gem I needed either. I hope this one is different. I will totally not be happy if this happens again.

Fashion Designer
    I've spent a lot of gold and hours avoiding breeding Life Dragons, since the Firegrass plague descended upon us last month. Very dismayed to see that we'll have to contend with that pesky varmint again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I've spent a lot of gold and hours avoiding breeding Life Dragons, since the Firegrass plague descended upon us last month. Very dismayed to see that we'll have to contend with that pesky varmint again.
    I thought I would be smart and breed one early using Life and Infinity, forgot my diamond temple was still active and have Quetzal under construction

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I thought I would be smart and breed one early using Life and Infinity, forgot my diamond temple was still active and have Quetzal under construction
    Yeah, a Quetzal and a Mercury were my rewards for this last stint with the Diamond Temple, in my campaign to get that Chakra. I'm not sad to see my rent lapse on that Temple. I can go back to my semi-useful-for-Bingo Island and Emerald fails. Those Quetzals really put a kink your hose.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast