Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Storybook: Tricky Rascals 3/17/2017

Quote Originally Posted by catholicahafan View Post
    I've been working my backside off for 9 days but won't have enough food to raise prankster up to L13 These events are impossible without buying gold! It takes the fun out of doing them for me.
    If you have any food growing boosts now would be a good time to use them for growing Upgrapes.

Rhino Keeper
    I dislike having to win battle with certain dragon. It's a 2 hour spa time whenever you lost. For 3 battles, we could be set back 6-?? hours if it is not a win..... I really dislike it esp. it is for last day goal.

Fashion Designer
    I've been working my backside off for 9 days but won't have enough food to raise prankster up to L13 These events are impossible without buying gold! It takes the fun out of doing them for me.
    You really need to build your food stores up between tales, because it is very hard to grow enough food after they have started. They aren't impossible without gold though, I didn't use any gold to get through, but I had stored food up since the end of the last tales. The last 2 or 3 tales have required the same amount of food, 340,350 to complete, so I made sure I had enough food and never fed below that. Won't help for this tales, but could save you some stress/gold for the next one
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Thanks for the food amount. Hopefully S8 doesnt make it higher now that you gave the amount. I also noticed that unless you bred the life and genie dragons BEFORE you started the event, it was nearly impossible to breed them once you start their particular chapters. GRRRR! I love these events but they are frustrating for sure!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    It gave me a small emerald. I was very excited to finally get one. Then, it didn't count.
    Are you sure it is small emerald and not a large one? They look very similar.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the food amount. Hopefully S8 doesnt make it higher now that you gave the amount. I also noticed that unless you bred the life and genie dragons BEFORE you started the event, it was nearly impossible to breed them once you start their particular chapters. GRRRR! I love these events but they are frustrating for sure!
    It's not a secret how much food it takes? Anyone who has played through them knows how much food the last several have taken.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    The requirement for winning battles with a level 13 Punk, was no sweat. I just threw him up against whatever came, and he dominated.

The "Hatch a Life Dragon" is stupid difficult, even without the Story. I set aside the 24 gold for that, as soon as I saw it. The last Tales event, I learned my lesson the hard way on that dragon, so I'm not disputing it's weirdness. Righteous indignation at it is cold comfort when letting 10 days of work and two fine beasts slip through my hands.

I even resorted to skipping raising dragons to the highest levels, in some previous Tales, but I decided that gold would at least get me something if I bought food with it, if it was needed. Now I save up a ton of food in advance and resist the urge to feed other dragons before getting the Tales done.

I also suspend all questing, crafting and neighbor requests that are non-Tales related, if I suspect that any kind of bottleneck can occur.

For the most part, I try to set up every possible task in advance. The green gem and Genie dragon came easily, but not without preparation and experience on my side.

We all make our own little rules about how we want to play the game. I just find "Spend NO Gold" to be a bit restrictive and self-defeating. I will take a shot at doing a breeding, up to a point. After that, I abandon my immediate goal of even getting that dragon. There are a lot of dragons that I wish I had just bought outright, while they were discounted, instead of trying to breed them, but that is my own personal little point of pride...to breed what I get.

Fashion Designer
    Preparation really does make all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    The requirement for winning battles with a level 13 Punk, was no sweat. I just threw him up against whatever came, and he dominated

I am finding this step very difficult. My punk dragon is spending a lot of time in the healing spa. I agree with the person who said this kind of difficulty in a game takes the fun out of things....it does.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, it is the first time that I encounter this problem and I hope you have some advice to give me
    I have already crafted and placed the laughing rock, however, the task does not want to complete. I have restarted the game, force close etc, nothing works :/