Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Storybook: Tricky Rascals 3/17/2017

Rhino Keeper
    I traded a green type dragon and received a small emerald, but it did not count toward the goal.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I traded a green type dragon and received a small emerald, but it did not count toward the goal.
    Which Dragon did you trade?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Which Dragon did you trade?
    A Poison.

Did you start the trade before or after you got the goal? I'm not sure but maybe the logic won't count it unless you start the trade after you get the goal. Can anyone confirm how the logic works? I had a life in there pre-goal but got a red gem when I got the goal, so had to try with my pinata dragon for the green, so can't really confirm for myself.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    A Poison.
    Poison Dragon is common. It gives you a chance to earn a small emerald, but doesn't guarantee it. It's possible that it gave you a different loot instead.

When I traded it worked when I received a small emerald. Can you try another Dragon?

Did you check how many small emerald's you have? If you have 99 it won't count toward the goal.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I can look at it for you. What parents are you using?
    Infinity + Life = Firegrass
    Infinity + Life = Firegrass
    Infinity + Life = Tree Frog
    Diamond + Life = Landworm
    Fire + Forest = Landworm
    Diamond + Life = Explorer
    Fire + Forest = Firegrass
    Life + Forest = Wild
    Wild + Life = Finally a Life Dragon

However, I've since finished this tales but the breeding a certain dragon task is just as frustrating as regular breeding, Elsa. I just find it weird that quite a few people have problems breeding a common dragon that usually shows up at least 3 times a week. It is a silver lining though, the fail times for that task aren't as high as when we had to breed a Charm for the Prime Arcane tales.

Rhino Keeper
    Poison Dragon is common. It gives you a chance to earn a small emerald, but doesn't guarantee it. It's possible that it gave you a different loot instead.

When I traded it worked when I received a small emerald. Can you try another Dragon?
    It gave me a small emerald. I was very excited to finally get one. Then, it didn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Did you start the trade before or after you got the goal? I'm not sure but maybe the logic won't count it unless you start the trade after you get the goal. Can anyone confirm how the logic works? I had a life in there pre-goal but got a red gem when I got the goal, so had to try with my pinata dragon for the green, so can't really confirm for myself.
    I started it after. It took a few trades to finally get one.

Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    Did you check how many small emerald's you have? If you have 99 it won't count toward the goal.
    I have 32.

Fashion Designer
    It gave me a small emerald. I was very excited to finally get one. Then, it didn't count.
    Sounds like you got a raw deal. Not sure support is even capable of responding quickly enough to put you back on track. In your shoes, I think I'd gut it out and do whatever it took to get past it and finish the Story.

I got lucky and drew a Wild Dragon for some task I was doing, and it was a quick evolve-and-out-the-door.

I wish you better luck, further on.

I've been working my backside off for 9 days but won't have enough food to raise prankster up to L13 These events are impossible without buying gold! It takes the fun out of doing them for me.