Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook: Tricky Rascals 3/17/2017

Fashion Designer
    Woo, Imp dragon on nest, no gold spent You know what would be great, s8? If that final breeding task, when you breed the two tales dragons together, automatically gave a super rare result I have 10 hours, could be Coral, or Paradise, or Messenger or Quicksilver. It's going to be Coral.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Ha! You need to read my recent post over at the Adventure League Bingo thread about my suspicions that TL/S8 may have tweaked the breeding chances for dragons like Life, Fuzzy, Hermes, Hercules.

These are common dragons that bingo players have to breed as part of their tasks for a bingo. The thing is that seasoned bingo players would often refresh difficult breeding tiles like those of Rainbow, Cosmic, Royal, Virture, etc. for easier ones like Life and Hercules. These were easy to breed and had short breeding times. To make players spend more gold, they made the ones with Long waiting times easier to get. Of course the catch is that these dragons like Firegrass, Explorer, Wild, Landworm, Artemis and a bunch of others that have suddenly become so easy to breed are useless for bingo players because you aren't expected to breed any of them. To breed WITH them yes but not to breed any of their eggs.

It used to be that 90% of the times when you popped a White and Green dragon into the dens you'd get a Fuzzy (8 hours) but these days you're more likely to see Pegasus (26 hours) coming out. In the last bingo event I got 3 Pegasuses in a row while trying for a Fuzzy. In the last two days, I got 4 Firegrass, 2 Wilds and 2 Explorers one after another while trying for a Life in the Breeding Den. Over at the Breeding Roost, I got 3 Artemises while trying for a Hermes.

I could put it all down to "good" luck but I've never been that lucky.
    Oh yes! I've had two recent Pegasus as well. This morning's try for life (6th) try got me 8 hours. I refuse to use gold over this.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-27-17 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate swearing symbols

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Woo, Imp dragon on nest, no gold spent You know what would be great, s8? If that final breeding task, when you breed the two tales dragons together, automatically gave a super rare result I have 10 hours, could be Coral, or Paradise, or Messenger or Quicksilver. It's going to be Coral.
    No way. It's clearly engineered that the only time we get anything good is when they require us to breed a common.

Fashion Designer
    I needed a Fuzzy the other day and got 4 Stones, 2 Lorekeepers, and 2 Elders, before I could get the Fuzzy. So later I needed a Stone AND a Fuzzy to complete a Bingo Card. I thought I would be cagey and go for the Stone first, and just refresh the Fuzzy if it was stubborn. I got 6 Fuzzies and finally ended up refreshing the Stone. I'll never try for that dragon again.

Then there was that 44 hour Diamond I got from breeding the Punk, for the Tales, with a Virtue. I didn't even know that was a possible outcome.
    Last edited by Hartoled; 03-27-17 at 11:27 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I've gotten 2 Quicksilvers this week (and subsequently crafted my first Quartz). Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Me too , first I couldn't get to finish two battles with white dragon types as I was stuck on I stalwart lvl.17 for days and just waited the tournement out which finished this morning. And now I am stuck with hatching life dragon. Breeds so far: 3 firegrass, 3 Wild and 2 dino's(luckely I had a few boosts left from bingo)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffreydahmer View Post
    I'm very disappointed act 4 of chapter 10 is to win 2 arena battles. I literally have ~10% win rate in the battle arena, and with less than 1 hour left I am still 0/2. I finished act 3 with 10 hours to spare and have lost every. Single. Time. I can't believe I worked everyday to keep up with this event and even with more than enough time to finish, I just fail miserably.

I guess I'm not getting my Imp Dragon. And I think I'm done spending anymore money on this game.
    I have noticed that if I get stuck on an opponent in the Arena, I can often activate the "Win a Battle with a Music Dragon" and take him down fairly quickly. My poor Behemoth just sits by idly while Music gets all the glory, and I've never bothered to evolve my Music past adult.

You may need to prepare for future events a bit more before you are ready. I might suggest raising a Metal and some of the Olympus hybrids until you get some Guardians and other exotics. Learn which of the Olympus types give you advantages in certain situations, and you'll have some pretty good fighters.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Oh yes! I've had two recent Pegasus as well. This morning's try for life (6th) try got me 8 hours. I refuse to use gold over this.
    Attempts 7&8--4 hours and now 6 again. I am now 2 days behind in the Tales due to the inability to breed a stupid Life dragon. aaannnddd.....it's another 4 hours. Up to 9 tries.
    Last edited by ghostiemom; 03-27-17 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I've gotten 2 Quicksilvers this week (and subsequently crafted my first Quartz). Good luck!
    Wow! I got my expected Coral
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Host(ess)
    Probably the easiest Tales I've done... Got my Imp on the nest now, 100k food left over (should make rebuilding for the next one much easier!), only spent a tiny bit of freebie gold on battle arena because I didn't want to accidentally forget it and throw the entire thing off |D Looking quite forward to the next one... though I'm also looking forward to the next spin to win to build back up some coin and food lol