Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook: Tricky Rascals 3/17/2017

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Would trading a Life dragon get me a small green gem? Does it have to be a Rare to get a gen or will commons do it too? I definitely don't want to trade my harder bred green dragons and trying for a rare green may take too long. Nothing in storage is a duplicate green either.
    My boys island bred red/green and a few tries in got tree frog. Also wild should work with that combo. I had a sweater dragon in storage -2 actually and I already have one on the island so I traded that. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    That's where I looked day one because that's how the lotus parts are requested. My spot shows "buy all 15"
    No ask anywhere.Attachment 36299
    I had the ask button before, but it has disappeared. Mine looks like yours now. I guess they took it away.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm evolving the Life I bred to see if it'll work. If not, I have a bunch of yellow/green hybrids I'm not super attached to and can probably get again eventually just through regular breeding. The Genie for the next step is already sitting on the nest so I have time to try for the green gem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I had the ask button before, but it has disappeared. Mine looks like yours now. I guess they took it away.
    Seems so

Why is the ability to ask neighbors for air horns gone from the craft shop? This Tales has been changed several times for those of us that waited for the auto start, are we being penalized now?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm evolving the Life I bred to see if it'll work. If not, I have a bunch of yellow/green hybrids I'm not super attached to and can probably get again eventually just through regular breeding. The Genie for the next step is already sitting on the nest so I have time to try for the green gem.
    As for that Green Gem, I was trying to breed the Life Dragon, using my lowest level Forest and Fire dragons, so, of course, I got a Landworm. I'll be trading that one, when the time comes. I just paid the 24 bars and skipped over the half dozen Firegrass and sundry fails that I could see coming with this task.

Oops! Just remembered that Landworm will give me large gems. Sigh....
    Last edited by Hartoled; 03-24-17 at 12:40 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I had a genie and a life egg sitting on a nest for 6 flipping days. I got credit for the life dragon yesterday and expect to do so for the genie tomorrow, as the task is to hatch them, not breed them.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I had a genie and a life egg sitting on a nest for 6 flipping days. I got credit for the life dragon yesterday and expect to do so for the genie tomorrow, as the task is to hatch them, not breed them.
    312 hours of nest time. You really showed them!

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Lol, you really really can't take any chances with Tales I too have had a life and genie I managed to breed at the end of the last bingo round. Luckily I have 4 nests so have still been able to keep breeding.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    How come people can request air horns from me but I have no way in my craft shop to ask? Only ask button I have is for Lotuses. Please help I'm stuck.