Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook: Tricky Rascals 3/17/2017

Fashion Designer
    When will it autostart?
    And how many days will it last?
    I will be out of town week after next...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Got Firegrass with Fire and Dawntree first try. 4 hrs.
    Well you don't need it anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Er, I forgot that the Firegrass Dragon was a higher version. We just pushed out a change to those tasks to swap it with a Life Dragon. Please restart your game if you're on that task or haven't started it yet. Sorry for any inconvienence!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    When will it autostart?
    And how many days will it last?
    I will be out of town week after next...
    Usually Sunday, and it's a 10 day event.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Well you don't need it anymore...
    Thanks. Oh well, got a new dragon. Does not happen very often ( not that I have them all).
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Begin mapping the island is a quest that is done with the island Dragon

Can't seem to win second battle with pink dragon! Have been trying just about every hour since yesterday!

Host(ess)
    I had to do the same thing. Hopefully someone can explain why this happened.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Can't seem to win second battle with pink dragon! Have been trying just about every hour since yesterday!
    Pink dragons (from the type chart) are good against: Yellow, Purple, Mythic, Royal, Dark, Tarot, Elemental, Map; Or use dragons which have other good colours as well as Pink. I find using the battle type chart is the most useful for matching up good dragons, you can find it on the old tournament threads if you don't have it printed off to hand lol. If you get a dragon come up that none of your pink dragons are good for, then use a different dragon to get past it and see if the next one is better. I have Marshmallow, Giving and Afterlife which see me through most of the "pink" type battles, they have a good range of colours that I can nearly always use one if I need to.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Ian confused by flat foots comment. They swap out fire grass and life....what does that mean? In chapter 6, we need to hatch a fire grass and not a life? In chapter 2, they swapped a life for a firegrass. Someone please explain what all this means!

Rhino Keeper
    Please explain what is going on here, because it is very unclear to me. Sorry see post beloe

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast