Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook: Tricky Rascals 3/17/2017

Farm Supplier
    I already finished crafting punk dragon and the egg is now sitting on the nest. But it seems it does not registered. I'm still stuck in chapter 2 past midnight. Does it mean I have to skip with gold to go to chapter 3? Can anyone help?

Me too!
    Had a long wait for the breeding den to be free for the life dragon breed, so thought I would try and get ahead by crafting it before it asked. However, as you get a fourth punk favour from putting the life dragon on to breed I then had enough favours to breed a second punk dragon. I thought having two punk dragons will definitely be an advantage as one can stay at level one and go on quests whilst the second is evolving. As soon as I pressed craft, it jumped me on to day three but appears to still be crafting the second punk. Hope it works!

Fashion Designer
    Yes, just start the second one crafting, they've mucked up lol. But it means you get two, so woo!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Looks like breeding for Life has taken an ultra rare turn.
    Here's my results so far:
    Infinity + Life = Firegrass
    Infinity + Life = Firegrass
    Infinity + Life = Tree Frog
    Diamond + Life = Landworm
    Fire + Forest = Landworm
    Diamond + Life = Explorer (used that combo because Fire and Forest are breeding another Landworm on the other nest)

Funny how when I use that combo for regular breeding I get Life at least 80% of the time. Now that it's required for tales, one is hard to come by. Breeding is not manipulated for tales or leaderboard events they say. I've seen, experienced, and still experiencing different.
    Last edited by starship412; 03-29-17 at 07:01 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I get requests for me to send air horn. What is it used for?
    Does anybody know?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by JetteG View Post
    I get requests for me to send air horn. What is it used for?
    Does anybody know?
    Air Horns are required for 2 crafting tasks.

Fashion Designer
    I used life and wild. Maybe don't use ultra rares to try and breed a common? I bred it from the 2nd day task to breed with a life dragon. Plus, Firegrass is common, so you would expect it to come up at least as often as Life.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, i hadn't noticed

Fashion Designer
    I had to craft 2 Punks to complete Chapter 2, also. Will this affect the evo tasks (feeding and evolving the 'wrong' one)?
    Urg. I didn't really want 1 of these ugly guys, now I'm stuck with 2. :/

I am a high level player and havent started the tales yet, is the firegrass still required or was swapped out only for lower level players?

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast