Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Storybook: Tricky Rascals 3/17/2017

Trying to get my prankster off nest. Need black habitat. Bought 3 times. .on 2 different versions of game..and even restarted phone..but the moment I place it the GAME SHUTS DOWN!!! Don't know what to do. I'd hate to lose all my progress

EDIT: Thank god for tenacity. 4th try decided to harvest and plant first to see if it would 'change' something and Presto ..It let me place it! Ughh
    Last edited by SassieNewf; 03-28-17 at 10:39 AM. Reason: 4th try worked

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Attempts 7&8--4 hours and now 6 again. I am now 2 days behind in the Tales due to the inability to breed a stupid Life dragon. aaannnddd.....it's another 4 hours. Up to 9 tries.
    Yes I came to complain and have read all the posts. I refuse to be MANIPULATED by the people doing the coding. I have quit and will not do any more of these stories until they promise to stop doing it. My old dad who was a world war 2 vet so lived to see a lot, said the nimber one thing that will **** a business is greed.

Fashion Designer
    Like the rest of the peeps here...took several tries before I got life dragon. And the funny part was, I got 3 Firegrass as a fail. Lol...it's like this Dragon Tale is playing a joke on me. Greeeeeaaaaat....just Great.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters View Post
    Yes I came to complain and have read all the posts. I refuse to be MANIPULATED by the people doing the coding. I have quit and will not do any more of these stories until they promise to stop doing it. My old dad who was a world war 2 vet so lived to see a lot, said the nimber one thing that will **** a business is greed.
    We don't make any changes to breeding rules during events and we haven't made any changes to how breeding works in the game. The ability to breed Life Dragons has always been the same.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    If the breeding requirement is causing so many problems then maybe it should be discontinued for future tales. I ran into the same problem with two of the previous tales and missed out on Glasswing and I forget the other one which caused me to quit them both. In this one it took me 9 tries to get Life yet, in non tales, it doesn't take me more than 2. I'm not saying there's for sure manipulation but 2 + 2 doesn't equal 9.

Fashion Designer
    The Tree of Dragon Story must be watered with the blood of free players, from time to time. Without many failures, it's not likely that anybody would pay even the paltry sum of 24 gold bars to skip the Life Dragon in order to receive the Prankster and Imp Dragons. Thank you for your sacrifice and contribution to the health and longevity of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    The Tree of Dragon Story must be watered with the blood of free players, from time to time. Without many failures, it's not likely that anybody would pay even the paltry sum of 24 gold bars to skip the Life Dragon in order to receive the Prankster and Imp Dragons. Thank you for your sacrifice and contribution to the health and longevity of the game.
    ROTFLMAOPIMP

That was awesome

Fashion Designer
    Yeah I am also stuck breeding Life like in the last event...going on 3 days but I wont pass it by using gold, no way.

And Elsa what you are not getting is that the game placed another common recently in the same pairing so it dramatically changed how difficult it is to breed a very simple common Life dragon.

Ive been getting tree frog and Dinos galore...which are lame and long breed times. If I dont pass by this then I dont and that is OK with me.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    If the breeding requirement is causing so many problems then maybe it should be discontinued for future tales. I ran into the same problem with two of the previous tales and missed out on Glasswing and I forget the other one which caused me to quit them both. In this one it took me 9 tries to get Life yet, in non tales, it doesn't take me more than 2. I'm not saying there's for sure manipulation but 2 + 2 doesn't equal 9.
    I can look at it for you. What parents are you using?