Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook: Tricky Rascals 3/17/2017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    . Begin Mapping the Island. (Skip: 12Gold20px)

What does that mean? I just expanded yesterday? I think I only have one more expansion left? I'm behind and I know superplayers are probably done? #confused
    It's a quest at the Quest post building thingy? Requires an Island dragon.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alexis6483 View Post
    4. Craft your Punk Dragon but how?
    In the spell shop, it will come up with the option once you start the tales. you will gain the parts you need for it by completing the tasks asked for before that.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

thx its working i think

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    It's a quest at the Quest post building thingy? Requires an Island dragon.
    Thanks, I haven't had to do that quest in forever. Anything to stop food production...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I think there was an update that was required for iOS to get this dragon, maybe just to be safe do an update on the game to make sure you have the latest version... but if we didn't get any warning to do so from S8... that could be a source of a lot of complaints...
    thanks,allready had an updated version,but diden't notice there is a new dragon in the market. but I had luck,started to breed it right away and after 4 fails got 4h on Bden.good thing was that I had one Treefrog and 3 Life fails.Now I just have to deal with mine,collect bombs(I have zero) and my game just dosen't save parts from it,chrashes all the time,a lot lost bombs
    maybe there is a hope....
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 03-17-17 at 04:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    LillliDee, if you update you will also be able to watch video's to speed up the arena and use the rebreed button now Super exciting android times lol.
    Lol. Now if they'd just give us lightning and the other album dragons, right! Oh well, at least they gave us something. I did the update and firegrass is an exciting new COMMON, ugh. Well, it shouldn't be hard to breed. How many life's will I get while trying?! I have one more day on my diamond temple so I'm really excited to waste it breeding this common. Thanks for your help, everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Er, I forgot that the Firegrass Dragon was a higher version. We just pushed out a change to those tasks to swap it with a Life Dragon. Please restart your game if you're on that task or haven't started it yet. Sorry for any inconvienence!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    . Begin Mapping the Island. (Skip: 12Gold20px)

What does that mean? I just expanded yesterday? I think I only have one more expansion left? I'm behind and I know superplayers are probably done? #confused
    must be : sent island dragon for map quest
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    The spare parts don't stay visible in your storage anymore, or start at force start and collect whatever the new thing is instead as Mithril is leaving in about 4 more days.
    I don't know what parts they have removed but I've got about 4.5 years of parts still in my storage. I have tons of stuff.

Executive Chef
    ★ hi , anyone got past this? What's this about n how to complete this? Mining doesn't work :|

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast