View Poll Results: Did you complete the St. Patrick's Day Event and get the Lucky Setters?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I got the Lucky Setters

15 22.73%
  • No - I didn't

51 77.27%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event - Mar 16, 2017

New Resident
    You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm sending deliveries but hardly ever get upgrade parts. This event is frustrating and disappointing.

Farm Supplier
    I've now sold over 90 coins which is great I now have space in my barn im on stage 9 of pot but the flutes are proving very difficult in getting got double amounts of lucky stone and Celtic knot still need 10 flutes to get to Stage 10 of lucky pot
    Please please TL let us sell upgrade parts it leaves a lot of people frustrated and not wanting to play the game as it is not fun .

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I wasn't going to say anything on this thread, but I agree. I could understand if we weren't allowed to sell each other upgrade parts for events like last year's Halloween quest and the Artic Fox event (except, if I recollect correctly, we COULD sell each upgrade parts in both). This being a "World Event" with "Community Prizes", one would think it means players should work together, including selling each other parts needed to upgrade and in doing so contribute to the community.

Please pardon me for saying this, but I vaguely recollect that in prior World Events--e.g., last year's Spring World Event and the Summer Tiki Event and several before that--I was able to purchase upgrade parts from the Newspaper and neighbors' Side Shops. Perhaps I am mistaken, but if I am not, I have to wonder why there was a change this time.
    You are so right PookieBear and I have proof too (see attached pics), we could help neighbors with many previous events. I remember my first ever world event, it was Christmas 2015 and I was so excited, I thought it was so cool to be able to help other and work together, NO MOBILE GAME I had ever played before had that and it was a breath of fresh air. I love setting up my shop all pretty with all the cute new stuff and being able to help neighbors at the same and vice versa... it added a scavenger hunt feeling to the game... now it's so sad, many of my friends have left this game. I don't enjoy the farm when there isn't an event because most of the non-event recipes I find so ugly and that being said, I don't enjoy being put through the ringer for an event, it's a farm game for goodness sakes! They need to consider their demographic a little more...I keep hoping that they will go back to their beginnings but, I am also getting tired of holding my breath...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled collage (1).jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	36298
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-24-17 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party app comment

Farm Supplier
    The last stage requires 50 of each part! If I get one part for every 5 deliveries (which is generous) and they are evenly distributed, that means it will take 750 deliveries just to get from stage 14 to 15! I rarely get parts from the traps and have already spent well over 100,000 coins on them!

Doesn't seem realistic to get the pot fully upgraded!
    Thanks for letting me vent!

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to be getting way more flutes than the others, it is annoying we cant trade but im so glad we can discard items now, those coins were too annoying
    I dont think i have a chance to get the pot to lvl 15 but ill get it as high as i can then collect as much as possible, would be cool to get it fully upgraded but i dont have 150 spaces to use for event items unless i can even out my upgtade or expansion items and use some as theres no way ill just sell them
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Executive Chef
    After 2 and a half days of waiting for a single flute to upgrade my Lucky Pot I caved and bought the value pack that had 3 of each part and the 5 deluxe traps, which promised "even more lucky pot supplies". I set all 5 traps and received a grand total of ZERO lucky pot supplies. None at all. I did get 130 gold horseshoes (30, 30, 15, 25, and 30) but I really wanted parts. I had one delivery last night that gave me a pickaxe, a saw, and a map. If they can give me 3 parts for one delivery why can't at least one of them be an upgrade part?

This "community" event is not fun and way too long.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper

St-Valentine's Day Event versus St-Patrick's Day Event

1st: Presentation screen is for St-Valentine's ... not for St-Patrick's ...
    2nd: Gifts (green paint) are named St-Valentine Silo, St-Valentine Barn, ...

P.S. 1.When we click on expansion parts (Flutes ... the message is In the Kitchen, Knots ... the message is In the Pond and Stones ... the message is In the Pond), it's not the reality.
    2. My comments are for the French version of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    Maybe we'll get Easter decorations in time for the 4th of July!

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody know how much the dogs are yet?
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Rhino Keeper
    I forgot to not send deliveries as I don't participate in this event but sent 1 order and got a lucky stone, which I was very glad I was able to sell just now so I hope that means you can sell and buy upgrade parts.

Farm Supplier
    4200 Horseshoes ;-)

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast