View Poll Results: Did you complete the St. Patrick's Day Event and get the Lucky Setters?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I got the Lucky Setters

15 22.73%
  • No - I didn't

51 77.27%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event - Mar 16, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Upgrade Information
    To upgrade to Stage 14 requires 42 of each upgrade part - gives 56 golden horseshoes
    To upgrade to Stage 15 requires 50 of each upgrade part - gives 60 golden horseshoes

Goals
    Goal 13
    Upgrade the Lucky Pot to Level 14
    REWARDS: 130 coins, 28 xps

Goal 14
    Upgrade the Lucky Pot to Level 15
    REWARDS: 130 coins, 28 xps, St Patrick's baby cow skin

Executive Chef
    With all my struggles to obtain Celtic Knots, I doubt I'll get to 4200 horseshoes. I might barely make it to 2,500, but short of an unexpected shower of Celtic Knots (and everything else) from eminently easy-to-do deliveries, that's probably my limit for this event. Sigh.

Rhino Keeper
    Thats so many, as much as id like the doggies i dont think ill make it, i can still hope though
    I have just over 1000 horseshoes and my pot is lvl 7, if i collect 4-5 times a day ill get around 3000, cant do much more as have work or am out sometimes and cant collect
    i might be able to upgrade once or twice more but cant hold all the upgrade items for later lvls
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Rhino Keeper
    This event doesn't make sense to me. It's a community event. We all have to participate to get the community decorations but we can't help each other with building the pot of gold in order to get the horseshoes to get the prize which seems like it's the goal,no?? With all the deliveries I've sent and the coins that used buying the traps, I'm still stuck on level 10.

This type of event used to be my favorite event, but now I'm giving up. I'm a working professional who cannot spend all day sending deliveries so I counted on my nbrs to help me. Without being able to sell parts to each other, this is not an event I can partake in. I've sent countless deliveries only to see that you need a ridiculous amount for the higher levels. I'm done.

I have been 1296 days on my farm. I am attached to it. But I am more and more saddened by the cynical Storm 8 attitude. The events should be fun. We should be able to sell and BUY upgrade parts. We should be able to help each other. I can't get beyond stage 5. Missing essential parts. I don't buy things - but I have introduced game to many people who do spend real money. Please reconsider the mean turn that this game seems to have taken.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    Does anybody know how much the dogs are yet?
    4200 horseshoes

Fashion Designer
    do we know if the pot is just a decoration after the event? or is it like the pot from a previous year that drops gold every 48 hours? or some other reward? thank you.

Farm Supplier
    When I read your posts, I'm glad I skip the event. An event should be fun and not be frustrating. I'm ready to give Gems for an event, but not if you can only end an event if you donate enough Gems.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    1st: Presentation screen is for St-Valentine's ... not for St-Patrick's ...
    2nd: Gifts (green paint) are named St-Valentine Silo, St-Valentine Barn, ...

P.S. 1.When we click on expansion parts (Flutes ... the message is In the Kitchen, Knots ... the message is In the Pond and Stones ... the message is In the Pond), it's not the reality.
    2. My comments are for the French version of the game.
    Thanks for your feedback. This has been fixed.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    do we know if the pot is just a decoration after the event? or is it like the pot from a previous year that drops gold every 48 hours? or some other reward? thank you.
    The Lucky Pot turns into and remains as a decoration after the event. Sorry...

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast