View Poll Results: Did you complete the St. Patrick's Day Event and get the Lucky Setters?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I got the Lucky Setters

15 22.73%
  • No - I didn't

51 77.27%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event - Mar 16, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Theyre not just gonna give it to us, if we dont earn it it'll probs be rereleased to be purchased with gems at some point

Im still collecting as why wouldnt i, it takes 1 click when i go in game n we might make it to the gazebo
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Executive Chef
    So not happy right now. For the second time I attempted to drag the regular leprechaun trap onto my form, only to have the deluxe trap appear, costing me 50 gems. I really did NOT want that, but what's done is done and I'm not going to send anything in to TL (probably wouldn't change anything and it's the weekend anyway).

BUT...

This wouldn't have happened if it were possible to drag items from the Buy menu WITHOUT having to drag sideways over other items. Trying to drag up or down results in the whole menu moving...dragging to the right fails because there's not enough space...which only leaves dragging left, which is fine for items on the left-hand side of the menu, but not from the right-hand side.

Would TL and the game programmers PLEASE add in a verification step so that we don't spend gems unexpectedly and accidentally? I had a use for those 50 gems--specifically speeding up the pot to maybe get to 4200 horseshoes--but now I need to think carefully about whether I'm willing to spend what gems I still have.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I hope we'll get the last Community prize since it's something new and free. It'll be a waste if we the Community didn't get it because we gave up collecting... Well I'm still collecting and adding my contribution. It's up to our combined efforts to get it. Keep going.
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    Im still collecting as why wouldnt i, it takes 1 click when i go in game n we might make it to the gazebo
    Hi all ,
    I'm also still collecting Golden Horseshoes towards the Community prize. There are farmers, who love to get the Gazebo.
    And like Kirsty said: it's just 1 click when you are on your farm

I think we can still make it. Perhaps in the last minutes but WE CAN

Farm Supplier
    I put my extra upgrade parts in my shop and someone is buying them. The picture is not Stormie so if people can't buy them who is getting them?

New Resident
    Hello everyone! I came here to say that I too have unwillingly spent 50 gems on the deluxe trap. It was the first day of the event and I selected the pot of gold. I dragged the pot over (it was clearly the pot) and when I dropped it it disappeared and changed to the deluxe trap. There went 50 gems that I spent so much time earning. I was so disappointed because clearly it was a glitch. I've made mistakes in the past, but now I always double check the item before I drop it. That experience made me afraid to purchase the trap for coins. I didn't want to lose another 50 gems. It was inconveniently place right next to the deluxe trap and to the right so you have to drag over it. I decided not to take the chance.

I just wanted to give some feedback and share my experience. I'm not asking for my gems back, I would like it if the events were designed better to prevent this from happening in the future.

I'm still collecting horseshoes and sending plane deliveries. I've been doing nothing but plane deliveries since the event started, but I get very few parts. I've only been able to upgrade my pot to stage 6! I appreciate a challenge, but I guess this was impossible for my farm to achieve. I don't know what else I could have done.

Executive Chef
    Managed to get 4200 horseshoes, but it wasn't easy, and it cost me about 44 gems (144, if you count the two deluxe gem traps that got abruptly placed despite my attempting to drag over the regular traps), shaving off 1 hour (or a little less) off of collection times over the past two days.

Glad I finished, but still a bit put out by the added cost of those 100 gems...

While I can understand why S8 are making the Pot upgrade parts not buyable in the marketplace, I don't think I like how they've done it. I noticed that there's more frequent instances of items being marked as already bought when my newspaper refreshes! It got worse towards the end of the event. This behavior coincides with when people start dumping useless parts onto the market at the end of the event. So it seems that rather than just sweeping all items off the stands, they're just setting them as bought if they ever show up in a newspaper. It seems that this then deprives people of a couple of newspaper slots, at a time when some might be looking to the market to buy what they need to complete deliveries.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Grand Emperor
    Yippee, WE MADE IT!! Congrats Farm 2 Community, our combined efforts paid off!

P.S. Out of pure curiosity, I wonder how many of us managed to complete this event and get the Lucky Setters. So I've added a poll for you to vote.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	36452

Rhino Keeper
    I had nearly 3200 but thats still a thousand out and i play this game a lot so im guessing a lot of ppl didnt without spending gems or so much money on the traps
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty050 View Post
    I had nearly 3200 but thats still a thousand out and i play this game a lot so im guessing a lot of ppl didnt without spending gems or so much money on the traps
    I have to admit that I probably spent over 100,000 in coins to buy and use Leprechaun traps (hard to tell, exactly, since I kept waiting until I earned 10,000 more coins before buying 4 more traps), and maybe another 10,000 coins also on buying items from the Newsstand and neighbors' shops to fulfill orders in hopes of getting upgrade parts. And the 144 gems that went towards buying (unwillingly) 2 Deluxe Leprechaun traps and speeding up the Pot towards the end.

Though I'm sure some spent a lot more than I did.