Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Bingo started 3/15/17

  1. #21
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by BNDCOOPER View Post
    What are the "Champion" Dragons? What level is an "epic" dragon?
    Look at the regular bingo thread for answers to questions such as these.

    Juvenile means freshly evolved to level 4. Adult means to level 7. Epic means to level 10. Champion dragons are not breedeable - see photo for the type.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0387.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	36759  

  2. #22
    Is it possible to not participate in a Bingo or does that mean you get out to the league below

  3. #23
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by giddyjan View Post
    Is it possible to not participate in a Bingo or does that mean you get out to the league below
    you will go to the league below if you don't participate

  4. #24
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    572
    I noticed that they are not rewarding the winner of the lowest level anymore, I am not sure what that is about but it happened to me twice. The Timber or whatever it is, no prize for winning several times.

    Made it easy for me to quit the whole thing for sure.

  5. #25
    Hello,
    I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure I'm posting in the right place... please excuse me, if I'm not.

    I had a query about Bingo. When a challenge is 'Breed a genie dragon', does it matter when I start the challenge as long as it is before I click on the breeding roost to start hatching the egg? Or do I have to start the challenge before I select my breeding pair for the roost?

    Thanks for any help!

  6. #26
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by remybimmies View Post
    Hello,
    I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure I'm posting in the right place... please excuse me, if I'm not.

    I had a query about Bingo. When a challenge is 'Breed a genie dragon', does it matter when I start the challenge as long as it is before I click on the breeding roost to start hatching the egg? Or do I have to start the challenge before I select my breeding pair for the roost?

    Thanks for any help!
    You have to click the task before it moves from breeding den to the nest. So I'd wait until AFTER you've selected the breeding pair so you can see if the hours match up. If it doesn't then you aren't waiting forever on just that one task. If it does have the correct time and appears to be the dragon you want, just be sure to start the task before you place the egg.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    You have to click the task before it moves from breeding den to the nest. So I'd wait until AFTER you've selected the breeding pair so you can see if the hours match up. If it doesn't then you aren't waiting forever on just that one task. If it does have the correct time and appears to be the dragon you want, just be sure to start the task before you place the egg.
    Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •