Thread: New ideas

New ideas

There is definitely potential for this game, in other games you offer carpets, that would be awesome in fashion..we need pillars, add different style of doors, better wall decor is a must, flowers, shelving, awesome to have racks that would hang on the walls, we need a great line of lingerie, pjs, bras, underwear, slippers,,perfume, we could use a whole new line of summer bathing suits, cover ups, towels , beach totes, a maternity section, baby section, men's sections, the potentials of adding every month the color of birthstone outfit, we could sell so many accessories, flowers, gift cards, more makeup, cleansers, love the idea of the beauty salon, awesome but not in a chest....bring it to us in a update people will love it. Another thing is to be sure when releasing new items is that the scale of the items are big enough, that's a big problem with wall decor. Hope this sparks some interest........PLAYERS ARE WAITING FOR NEW IDEAS....

Doors, we need different types of doors!

Is anyone actually reading this & telling team lava/Storm8 about all the awesome ideas above?

If TL isn't coming up with new ideas, listen to the players! Plenty of these have great ideas!

Rhino Keeper
    I start decorating my stores for the holidays early (9/1 just like real stores). It would be great if we had a Halloween door. I know fashion doesn't update anymore, but it is still my favorite. (Probably b/c it doesn't update and there's no pressure and I can play when I want and skip a day if I'm busy at work or home). I horde gems all year for the holidays, but I would buy gems for doors because I love my shop that much. Also, a Frankenstein's monster maniquin would be great.

Rhino Keeper
    Just like the retail stores, I have my store in full Halloween mode! It looks fantastic except for the doors.

New Resident
    I agree! I would love to see more outfits and decor.

New Resident
    I have played some games where you can pay gems to unlock goals. The goals could include new outfits and new decor. Also PLEASE MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID USERS.

New Resident
    Watch videos for gems on Fashion Story android please

Rhino Keeper
    I'm running out of day& 18 hr clothing since I work. My boss has this thing about me getting to work on time and making money for the company, not my virtual clothing store (that is awesome, BTW). I also need 5hr clothing for weekend playing.

Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    Just like the retail stores, I have my store in full Halloween mode! It looks fantastic except for the doors.
    So many great ideas here!

Started a new bakery a few months ago. I've seen many tables from fashion story, nightclub story, etc in bakery story, same wallpapers but many more, tiles, tiles, tiles and even a few decorations I've seen in other games. This seem to work well for bakery but not the other way around?