Thread: Ah, it all makes sense now, thank you

Rhino Keeper

Ah, it all makes sense now, thank you

These possible scenarios:
    1. Faithful players await word throughout near silence from company, then...wait for it...wait for it....!
    (That's it, just wait.)

2. Company pulls out all the stops and in an aha, in your face, moment...amazing content hidden for years, suddenly coming to light. Players go wild.

3. See #1

Executive Chef
    They've muddled up the updates recently.....

Fashion Designer
    This would've been the greatest thing three weeks ago. Now I can't use it. By the time I got the food on my counters eaten so they could be replaced with new ones, the holiday would be over.

It's just not worth it now. Spending the money and doing the redecorating, maybe, but by the time it was done the holiday would be over.

These things have to come out a couple weeks before the holidays, not days.

This is a not a "They didn't have time because they're scrambling due to recent reorganizations" issue. This was going on before.

There are a few things I might buy but I won't be able to use them until next year...and that's assuming they aren't time-stamped to only be used now.

It does give me high hopes for Easter and Happy Spring stuff...which, with any luck, will come out sometime before June.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    This would've been the greatest thing three weeks ago. Now I can't use it. By the time I got the food on my counters eaten so they could be replaced with new ones, the holiday would be over.

It's just not worth it now. Spending the money and doing the redecorating, maybe, but by the time it was done the holiday would be over.

These things have to come out a couple weeks before the holidays, not days.

This is a not a "They didn't have time because they're scrambling due to recent reorganizations" issue. This was going on before.

There are a few things I might buy but I won't be able to use them until next year...and that's assuming they aren't time-stamped to only be used now.

It does give me high hopes for Easter and Happy Spring stuff...which, with any luck, will come out sometime before June.
    I agree plus the fact I am a Level 99 and have all this stuff. Past history for me but could be a treasure trove for lower level players.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    They've muddled up the updates recently.....
    Welcome to "get it when they feel like it".