Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Sale 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Me too!! You should, deservedly have a bunch of positive feedback and happy players now!

Quote Originally Posted by Luna8903 View Post
    Love the fact that you brought back old appliances and gave the new users a chance to have them now!!

Rhino Keeper
    Agree! I need 8-12 hour recipes for overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I like how long some of the recipes take to cook! I might not spoil so much cooking now

Executive Chef
    I need help building the lucky stove. None of my neighbors seem to be gifting or accepting the parts and we only have 6 days left

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I need help building the lucky stove. None of my neighbors seem to be gifting or accepting the parts and we only have 6 days left
    You can still continue to receive parts for the appliances after the 6 days are up. The timer is only there to indicate how many days you have to buy the appliance, not build it.

Adding this to the front page, since it seems a lot of people are confused by this.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 03-15-17 at 09:24 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Infographic looks great, here's pics of appliance parts/recipe info
    Thank you! Adding these to the front page!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Pictured are the Lucky Cookies (3rd), Leprechaun Pup (4th) and Leprechaun's Gold (4th) from the Pot O' Gold.

Worth noting that the Leprechaun's Gold is NOT the Leprechaun Coins which are shown in the original teaser image in pixie's OP - this is part of the main sale and can be bought for 6,000 coins.
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Farm Supplier
    Yes!!!! This what I need! Love how S8 gave us back a few goal locked items back! I hate how there's just all this awesome stuff teasing me about how I wasn't there, or didn't have the means to finish the goals, love the update!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, Storm8! I have never celebrated St Patrick's Day, but new ovens is always fun and green is one of my favourite colours. So: hurray!

Fashion Designer
    Very, very happy about the old ovens being available. 🍀💚🍀

Doing a virtual Irish jig. 😀

Now, get the Easter stuff out!! Don't wait until the week before! Get it out ASAP! Old, new, whatever. Get it out long before the actual holiday.

People don't want to buy stuff they can only enjoy for a few days. The earlier it goes out, the longer people can enjoy it.

I'm so happy to have these items!!! thanks so much 4 this opportunity Storm8
    and please consider doing this with all past goal ovens

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast