Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Leaderboard: Yin and Yang March 14 2017

Banned
    I was very blessed in this event. I spun for Runes 7 or 8 times! That's a free expansion, plus the 20 we got as milestone prizes. I just barely missed 6th place or I would have had 10 more. It does seem to me that the wheel sometimes seems to get "stuck" and land repeatedly on the little wooden chest next to the Runes.

Also, since we had a break from having to breed for specific animals, I was finally able to breed for some permanent animals I didn't have yet. I got Monsoon Marmot, Ember Bear, and the one I wanted most of all, Cursed Rose!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I was very blessed in this event. I spun for Runes 7 or 8 times! That's a free expansion, plus the 20 we got as milestone prizes. I just barely missed 6th place or I would have had 10 more. It does seem to me that the wheel sometimes seems to get "stuck" and land repeatedly on the little wooden chest next to the Runes.

Also, since we had a break from having to breed for specific animals, I was finally able to breed for some permanent animals I didn't have yet. I got Monsoon Marmot, Ember Bear, and the one I wanted most of all, Cursed Rose!
    Try to save the ember bear and not feed it yet because you'll need it for a zodiac, and if I remember correctly, it's Gemini ☺️

Wow. This event never even showed up for me. I even reinstalled and installed another version of Fantasy Forest during the last couple of weeks. These types of bugs need to be sorted out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fwlzzzg View Post
    Try to save the ember bear and not feed it yet because you'll need it for a zodiac, and if I remember correctly, it's Gemini ☺️
    Ooh, thank you for the information!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314