Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Yin and Yang March 14 2017

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    My wheel does that all the time, I wish it was a center button to tap instead of slide to spin because it doesn't want to work in lagville:/
    I agree
    It would be easier to add spin button rather than spinning it manually

Fashion Designer
    I ended up in 3rd place XD It was a war zone, I had to boost up again and waste a few gems and then had a brain fart by freezing and not knowing what animals to evolve...ahhh If only I had woken up when I set my alarm I would have time to plan XD
    At first I felt bad but then I remembered I got 20 runes and 25k apples so not bad, I really need runes so I always welcome those
    Congrats to everyone who won!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    I did not hit the ruin prize a single time on the wheel this time. usually I get them at least once but this time, nadda. I can't tell you how many times I landed on the chest next to the ruins but no ruins this time. But I did get the cat with little effort. Having the second nest helped a lot, I do the lightning leopard trick mentioned earlier. What is strange is that I did not have any animals to feed except for a couple of super rares so my evolution flower was empty most of the time. And I still got the cat without too much trouble. Strange...

Farm Supplier
    First time I have completed all the milestone but had bad luck in getting the yang as 17 players in my group completed the milestone and 7 players were competing for the gold and silver
    Hope storm8 gives another chance to get the yang again
    But I dont want it in spin the wheel as I have bad luck in spinning
    This leaderboard spin gave me 40zen gardens the highest items in my storage
    Felt really bad for coming close yet too far

Executive Chef
    I came in third place. Not too shabby for someone who was really only particiapating to get the Haka Kiwi. There was no chance I'd get any of the other animals on offer. I only had a score of 2,362, first place was 2,724. So a very relaxed group to be part of, which was nice. The wheel helped a lot, I did have some animals to evolve. I was more than pleased with the 25,000 food and 20 runes reward. I always need runes. It was more enjoyable than I thought it would be to take part. My regular game play wasn't changed that much and deciding I'd be happy with the little Haka Kiwi was a good way to start out.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I came in third place. Not too shabby for someone who was really only particiapating to get the Haka Kiwi. There was no chance I'd get any of the other animals on offer. I only had a score of 2,362, first place was 2,724. So a very relaxed group to be part of, which was nice. The wheel helped a lot, I did have some animals to evolve. I was more than pleased with the 25,000 food and 20 runes reward. I always need runes. It was more enjoyable than I thought it would be to take part. My regular game play wasn't changed that much and deciding I'd be happy with the little Haka Kiwi was a good way to start out.
    Congrats & Lucky, the highest end score on my group was almost 13.088k XD

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Phew, I just managed to get enough points for the Yin! Had to buy a boost when I didn't really need to to get Yang, but that was still worth it, than wasting a lot of food on points now that could be useful next LB. Got lucky with a silver chest on my last spin. Was worried I'd end up with runes after getting it like 4 times already.

Had a pretty quiet finish with the rankings set a hour before the finish. Had a surprise runner up who came up from nowhere with boosting. I feel sorry for the people who were vying for no2 for so long only to get pipped at the finish. A lot of them had the Orcagami and/or the Gingerbread pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    I did not hit the ruin prize a single time on the wheel this time. usually I get them at least once but this time, nadda. I can't tell you how many times I landed on the chest next to the ruins but no ruins this time. But I did get the cat with little effort. Having the second nest helped a lot, I do the lightning leopard trick mentioned earlier. What is strange is that I did not have any animals to feed except for a couple of super rares so my evolution flower was empty most of the time. And I still got the cat without too much trouble. Strange...
    I wish I had your luck on the wheel. I have two nests, but had to keep them working non-stop with my evolution flower to only just get Yin. I got a lot of decorations on the wheel spins. Just bad luck I guess.
    Last edited by JustKay; 03-24-17 at 01:14 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Yay I got Yang ! I had ~7000 points an hour before the finish and I just had to get it so I spent all my apples with the boost and I got to ~10 500 points at the end and ended up on the second place 😂 Now I don't have any apples and I was trying not to spend them but I just couldn't.. Yang is so beautiful !

Executive Chef
    Got the Yang too. Glad i made it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    I have to disagree. I'm lvl 30 now, hardly spend any gems ever, and now it looks like I'll get the puppy easily enough, but no chance for the big bad wolf at all, let alone the kitten...
    You could have a chance to win without gems if you lost the previous LB, if you did win this one, all I can say is congrats! And good luck on the next, I bet it goes way higher if you won

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast