Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Yin and Yang March 14 2017

Fashion Designer
    @JustKay & @Clark_Wayne Thank you, I agree and I was planning on waiting till the last day but got impatient especially with the breeding den finishing hours before both of my nests so I figured "Well If I wait then I'll lose precious time, but if I use those gems it's a waste since I plan on using them with the boost" so I went for it :/ Especially since one of those eggs was the Birthstone Pony it was mega points. Since I am all in now I'm hoping they don't knock me down to 3rd, but if they do then might as just well buy another booster and go for it even more :/
    Still planting like crazy and I really hope it's enough to keep me up there. THank you both again for the tips

@AppieP Thank you, same to you & Congrats on reaching 2nd place

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper

Eluzyion's post # 143

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Why don't they give us the option to search for animals to use in battle by their elements like they do for breeding?
    This post is as up to date as u can find right now to try to figure out which elements to use while battling in the tourneys. Hope this helps u guys as much as it helps me. A big big THANK YOU Eluzion. That's post #143 Battlegrounds & Tournaments: Strategy Guide & Discussions

I think I must be in the opposite situation from most people here in that I'm currently top of my leaderboard in a very easy league (my theory is the group you're ranked with is based on previous leaderboard participations, and I was unable to play much at all during the last one), so I'll almost certainly get Yang which is great! But as a cat lover I adore Yin and really want it <3 However, I'm only at 3,800 points with just over 1 day to go :/ I have my Crystal Unicorn evolving currently, but don't have much food left and nothing else too spectacular to gain points with. I would be happy enough buying a boost, but I'm worried I won't be able to make it there in time without spending lots of gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aprilbluebird View Post
    I think I must be in the opposite situation from most people here in that I'm currently top of my leaderboard in a very easy league (my theory is the group you're ranked with is based on previous leaderboard participations, and I was unable to play much at all during the last one), so I'll almost certainly get Yang which is great! But as a cat lover I adore Yin and really want it <3 However, I'm only at 3,800 points with just over 1 day to go :/ I have my Crystal Unicorn evolving currently, but don't have much food left and nothing else too spectacular to gain points with. I would be happy enough buying a boost, but I'm worried I won't be able to make it there in time without spending lots of gems.
    what a funny situation cat lovers got the dog and dog lovers got the cat LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Host(ess)
    I disagree, I am currently 12th in my group with over 7000 points and I have never been in a position to win an animal , the very best I have done is a few runes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    This post is as up to date as u can find right now to try to figure out which elements to use while battling in the tourneys. Hope this helps u guys as much as it helps me. A big big THANK YOU Eluzion. That's post #143 Battlegrounds & Tournaments: Strategy Guide & Discussions
    You're welcome glad it's helping I couldn't manage without it I keep it copied right next to me as a reference and to add to as needed lol here's a direct link to the weakness chart https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1397942

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    That isn't what I mean. You know how if you want to breed, say, a dark animal with a fire animal, you can search for a dark animal on one side and a fire animal on the other side? When you go to battle, I want a list of elements to pop up so you can narrow it down to only, say, dark animals.

Executive Chef
    I agree Phoenix, a sort by element window like in breeding den would be very helpful in battle sections as well

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    Hello everybody! I have fed my Yin & Yang to level 15 and they are so beautiful. I thank Storm8 for creating such wonderful creatures and I would also like to remind, some, players to please play nicely! First place in my group is at 23,000+ and boosting. At day two she has undoubtedly spent more than enough gems to purchase the Yang from market.
    Wow those are gorgeous animals!!! My favorite animal types are the horse based ones...but I am adding this cat type and dog type to that list.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Executive Chef
    I would have loved yang but I'm currently 6th. I gave food left but not a huge amount and dnt see the point in using it if it's not gonna get me far.
    Now, here's a question. My second account does so poorly on these (well iv came second once) but I can never reach all the mile stone prizes! Does anyone else struggle to do this?