Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

New Resident
    This happened to me as well. I was all the way completed with everything Except the last level 6 upgrade, even though I used gems to skip the last set of requirements as I was running out of time, it did not update it to level 6. I'm not for sure why some people got Aideen without level 6 being completely done, but I'm glad she showed up because I sure spent enough gems, time, and energy on that event, so thx s8.

I also got Aideen without finishing the event, it was a nice surprise some time later. She drops wheat, builder's paste, luminescence, and jewels regularly. So far maybe one or two golden eggs I think.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancemom79 View Post
    I also got Aideen without finishing the event, it was a nice surprise some time later. She drops wheat, builder's paste, luminescence, and jewels regularly. So far maybe one or two golden eggs I think.
    Has anyone else experienced Aideen dropping no real goodies for the last several weeks, especially builder's paste? I used to get builder's paste from her quite frequently and now just coins, wheat, jewels and maybe an occasional golden egg. Disappointing.

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677