Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyimp View Post
    Just wheat 2 collections running from Aideen here!
    i'm collecting from her once or twice a day. just wheat plus coins so far. sigh. was really hoping for some **more valuable** golden drops, but i guess wheat is technically golden??

The closest thing to gold I've gotten from Aideen is one lumen essence, but I'll take that! Mostly she seems stuck on jewels for me.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I found Aideen in my inventory today which was a nice surprise as I failed to upgrade to Level 6 although i was quite near. Is this normal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ragga666 View Post
    I found Aideen in my inventory today which was a nice surprise as I failed to upgrade to Level 6 although i was quite near. Is this normal?

I don't think it's normal. If you didn't complete it all Aideen shouldn't be in your inventory. Good for you though, I'm happy you have her and I hope she stays in your Queen/Kingdom! Enjoy.

More wheat and jewels from Aideen for me this morning.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyimp View Post
    Just wheat 2 collections running from Aideen here!
    Yep.... 3 collections of wheat in a row here...... Good grief!!!!!!

Worth all the work ...... NO !

Is the Rainbow river dropping anything other than coins for anyone?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    Is the Rainbow river dropping anything other than coins for anyone?
    So far all I get is coins. So I may put it away. I did finish it to level 6 so I was hoping that it would drop a few other things.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The rainbow river has coin drops only.

Aideen has given me wheat, jewels and something else each time--golden nugget, builders paste, lumen essence

Rhino Keeper
    Somebody posted a picture an while back and I noticed a gift-icon on the left. I thought the latest version of Castle story had no gifts? At least I haven't seen it any more and I saw people complain about that. If somebody had CS Winter and the latest version on his/her device it would be possible they opened the wrong version (ie Winter) and then there would be no drops...

I got a request for a lucky hat that was sent 4 days ago. I do hope that the requesting ruler was able to finish the event even without my lucky hat. Sent it anyway...(reflexes).

I got jewels, lumin essence and builder's paste from Aideen, seen no gold but I hope for the best. In the end that is what I did it for.

I probably wouldn't have finished the event if I hadn't fallen ill. It gave me extra time I normally wouldn't have. I don't have alicorns or wizard schools, so no extra energy.