Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    What is the cheapest way to get the violet wisps ? Speed up mines or buy individual ?
    That's a tough call. I chose to speed up the mines, but with random drops, it can be risky.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    Got my horse first and then Aideen yesterday. Showed my retired husband how to 'pound rocks' while I was at work so then I had enough gold & lucky coins to go on the adventures.
    Lol. You have a remarkable husband.

Executive Chef
    I finally jumped off the no purple wisp train (a little banged up but avoided the hospital ). Over the last 3 days I got my 3 purple wisps and now have completed the event (all parts),

For those needing the dust, yellow and orange wisps, concentrate only on those until you get enough.
    I also would put aside a couppple of hours where I only concentrated on my 6 farmhouses.

This event is doable, it just takes a few days of 100% devotion to the game and then timers for mines and Ivy.

S8 is getting closer. Next time please don't have drops be so random that some players get everything immediately and others go 3+ days without getting drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Got my horse first and then Aideen yesterday. Showed my retired husband how to 'pound rocks' while I was at work so then I had enough gold & lucky coins to go on the adventures.
    Smart

Waiting impatiently for the last green wisp...tonight I can't collect (summertime in effect as of last night so I will be sleeping when Ivy's hut is ready), but tomorrow morning I can collect and craft the last potion. I'll need 7 more clovers, but the unlucky bandits have hidden themselves...

Fashion Designer
    No Lucky Clydesdale for me (I needed energy for my kingdom so I choose to skip this one) but Aideen is mine! 😃
    Rainbow River at level 6, but is it really only 400 coins, nothing else we get from it now it's on it's max level?! 😟
    I would love to hold it if it gives water or maybe some rainbow items, but now it will be in storage with all my unfinished eventbuildings...

Executive Chef
    I'm getting nervous now, I thought I'd complete this event but I don't think so. I still need six of each potion and 12 shamrocks.... ugh. Lucky dust really dried up for me. Shamrocks have always been slow. So it looks like spending a lot of gems is my only chance, I might just spend them because I really love these two.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

I have crafted my horse and have all the potions needed to upgrade to level 6. Does anyone know if I upgrade to 6 will my farmhouses stop spawning unlucky bandits? I would like to try to get a second horse.

I've really enjoyed this event. Even with working full time I was able to complete the event with 2 days to spare. And the graphics are beautiful. I know there will not be any awesome drops from the river or the horse but I guess that's okay.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    No Lucky Clydesdale for me (I needed energy for my kingdom so I choose to skip this one) but Aideen is mine! ��
    Rainbow River at level 6, but is it really only 400 coins, nothing else we get from it now it's on it's max level?! ��
    I would love to hold it if it gives water or maybe some rainbow items, but now it will be in storage with all my unfinished eventbuildings...
    I went the opposite route thoough it was the fairy I wanted. I knew I would never get her (two days to go and I still need three green potions, four purple and two red/orange. So I decided something was better than nothing and went for the horse. This is the forth contest in a row where I don't get the prize after years of always getting the prize. I'm not about to spend another dime until they stop with these impossible contests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PJBastian13 View Post
    I have crafted my horse and have all the potions needed to upgrade to level 6. Does anyone know if I upgrade to 6 will my farmhouses stop spawning unlucky bandits? I would like to try to get a second horse.

I've really enjoyed this event. Even with working full time I was able to complete the event with 2 days to spare. And the graphics are beautiful. I know there will not be any awesome drops from the river or the horse but I guess that's okay.
    I have gotten a lucky bandit after upgrading to level 6 (only 1 but I am ignoring my farmhouses now)

That was so kind of your husband.

I got the horse days ago, but since getting him my troll rate dropped significantly. I have all the parts for level 8 except 1/4 clovers. When I tap on farmhouses all day yesterday I only got other beasts not a single troll. First collection today same thing. Thankfully it looks like the 9th step does not need clovers but at this point I don't know if I can manage it in two days unless I get the clovers soon. I'm also behind on ivy, missed a few collection so will have 4/8 and have to debate some speed ups. I don't really need the character, I have the mine that drops gold and am always maxed on my gold items, although I would like to have her. I have enough gems to buy them, and I haven't found anything better to use them on in months so I may end up just going for it if I get all the other parts completed. We shall see. Those who have her, how often are you seeing gold drops?

Overall this was another luck game and I was on the unlucky side often spending lots of energy for very few wisps. Often times my mines could take 5 collections before seeing one and 20 chickens/mushroom per wisp etc. Not to be a sore loser I just still find these events unfair. My suggestion is that the game should have an algorithm already so that over the period of blank taps it evens out for everyone.
    Last edited by janddolphins; 03-26-17 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Addition