Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

I feel like I have been unshackled from the chain gang now lol. My rock and tree chopping finally done with enough lucky dust and yellow wisps and now just waiting on Ivy to provide the green ones to get Aideen! I have no interest in the horse and would be unlikely to get the clovers in the remaining time due to parking a dire boar while I was chopping away! Not a fan of animals with clothes on anyway. It will be wonderful to get back to normal CS life. Thank you for all the posts with hints and encouragement.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MaeFlyBlue View Post
    I feel like I have been unshackled from the chain gang now lol. My rock and tree chopping finally done with enough lucky dust and yellow wisps and now just waiting on Ivy to provide the green ones to get Aideen! I have no interest in the horse and would be unlikely to get the clovers in the remaining time due to parking a dire boar while I was chopping away! Not a fan of animals with clothes on anyway. It will be wonderful to get back to normal CS life. Thank you for all the posts with hints and encouragement.
    even if you don't like the animal .. it gives you a chance of 20 gems .. that's worthy to try

Rhino Keeper
    What? Getting the violet wisps was hard, but I managed, but now it's hard to get the yellow...just had two wisps drop from two trees...so that's 15 energy for one wisp. I will make it, I think, but I'm really getting nervous (two more days to go). It's going to be close because I missed some colletions of Ivy's hut. I still need three green, three red, two orange and eight yellow. And ten more clovers for the gems...uh...horse.

I was afraid I wasn't going to make it in my lower level kingdom, but I'm glad I didn't have to make as many potions, because I have Aideen now. And the lucky horse I didn't really want, but the opportunity of getting 20 gems was too tempting (got them which was a nice bonus )

Rhino Keeper
    The drops were inconsistent again. One thing I did do was, if I found I was getting a drop from something, ie. Trees. I just kept hacking away at them until I ran out of energy.
    I also found that for the violet drops if I collected from a couple of things around the mines as well, they seemed to drop. I think i went max 2 days without getting a drop though.

The only gems I used were just a couple of 'speed up' ones for the mines and Ivys Hut. Oh and the 20gem waste to get the horse - which I dont want.

I was mostly happy with this event though. As a huge huge change for me, I was able to complete it.

Odd... I checked, and found Ivy was ready for a another collection, but my alarm clock said I still had about 10 hours to go...
    Something reversed my last collection and took the green wisp!

I've gotten in the habit of visiting neighbors after getting something important, so it won't rewind on me, which makes this additionally puzzling.

Farm Supplier
    Got my horse first and then Aideen yesterday. Showed my retired husband how to 'pound rocks' while I was at work so then I had enough gold & lucky coins to go on the adventures.

Still need 22 clover for the horse ..... I think it's unlikely in the time ..... I will see how close I can get

Well I have now collected from my 4 farmhouses 4 times and not an Unlucky Bandit in sight!
    Last edited by MaeFlyBlue; 03-26-17 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Update

Banned
    Meh. I got the horse but still doubt I'll get the fairy. I think it's impossible always was. Though this challenge was easier. Why on earth would they make you get 8 of each hard to get potion at the end? Ridiculous, it's not even worth spending money on speed ups or packages you'd have to spend too much.

Executive Chef
    ★ kept getting fangbeasts instead of Unlucky Bandit ★

What luck here :|

Rhino Keeper
    What is the cheapest way to get the violet wisps ? Speed up mines or buy individual ?