Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    I seem to be getting a good gold nugget drop from out croppings for this event and think it is a good time to stockpile on these for the future. I am ready to complete the final upgrade to my river but am hesitant as once I have done this I am afraid my nugget drops will decrease. Does anyone know whether drops will continue til the timer runs out or will they discontinue as soon as I have completed all my goals?
    How can everyone's games be so different? I have gotten exactly 2 nuggets the entire event. I have chopped so many rocks I have 294 lucky coins and only need 14 lucky dust to have enough for all the potions (IF I get the purple wisps).

Also, S8 turned off the lucky coin with every chop as soon as they got to work on Monday but there hasn't even been an acknowledgement of a problem with purple wisps (the number of mines doesn't seem to matter, people with 2 mines are also not receiving purple wisps).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Hi Spanisheyes.. we're nbrs so came over to look at your kingdom to see if I could help you. I immediately noticed you have only 1 Mine to collect from.. we can have 2 in our kingdom, so the collection of purple wisps will go much faster if you can build the other one.
    Don't bank on it! I have 2 mines and have only had 1 purple wisp in 3 days.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    My mines are also variant about dropping purple wisps, but it's not a bug (unfortunately); it's just so random it's frustrating for some. Then out of nowhere they both drop one and you're back in the game. I really hope they start dropping for you HuckleTown!

I also want to report back about the display resolution of the rainbow river. This has been fixed. You shouldn't have to reinstall, but you will need to force close your game to see the higher resolution image of this item.

Executive Chef
    Thanks SW, I Hope the group of us have a change of luck also.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I also want to report back about the display resolution of the rainbow river. This has been fixed. You shouldn't have to reinstall, but you will need to force close your game to see the higher resolution image of this item.

Oh, thank you, the river looks nice now!

Rhino Keeper
    Why are my mines not dropping purple wisps? My river is still at level 2 because I cannot make the purple potion to continue to level 3. How can I possibly hope to complete this goal at this rate?

Host(ess)
    Ivy with your hut only every 12 hours and giving me only ONE GREEN WISP. Everything else works fine. This surplus of stones and woood is irritating me aswell. Grrrrrr
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-22-17 at 06:44 PM. Reason: removed swearing - please follow the forum rules in future.

Fashion Designer
    I received 3 lucky clover. When I looked at the back of the card, it says use them in the lucky workshop to exchange for something nice. Has anyone else received these? I don't think I even know what the lucky workshop is.

Rhino Keeper
    Ladlasse I believe you are talking about the lucky clover that we can plant to make things in the regular work shop.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    How can everyone's games be so different? I have gotten exactly 2 nuggets the entire event. I have chopped so many rocks I have 294 lucky coins and only need 14 lucky dust to have enough for all the potions (IF I get the purple wisps).

Also, S8 turned off the lucky coin with every chop as soon as they got to work on Monday but there hasn't even been an acknowledgement of a problem with purple wisps (the number of mines doesn't seem to matter, people with 2 mines are also not receiving purple wisps).
    I have the same problem with purple wisps..but I am sure I will get there in the end least I have a stockpile of other potions...I think you will probably find it improves soon..let's hope..I have not gone on any adventures either no coins or nuggets..oh well