Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I now have all required dust and wisps except the green to complete, even keeping souveniers of everything. I need 6 (or 8 if souveniers) more green, but Ivy is almost ready. I also have coins for 2 more adventures, I might get lucky.

The Clydesdale is also crafted. It was a nice surprise that with 2 traps as prizes, I didn't need to buy a trap but still got 20 gems. Glad I didn't buy one early.

Debating whether to go for an extra Clydesdale, but will probably start taking care of my neglected queendom again instead. During a timed event apart from event items I only collect from golden mines, cabbage hut, tables, adventures (drawing on my stock of feasts) and of couse wizard schools and alis. Is anyone collecting clover for a second horse?
    Yes, I have continued collecting clovers since I finished the main event. Unlucky bandits have been spawning easily, so I figured I might as well craft as many as I can, just for something to do. The Clydesdale is much cuter than the brown horse. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    How am I supposed to complete this quest without buying and using gems if my mines do not produce purple wisps? I have had 1 wisp in 3 days. Oh, hang on, maybe I have answered my own question.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry, but this is the usual endless chopping and rock hacking event designed to extract the maximum number of gems from each player. I started halfheartedly and then quickly realized that I just could not be bothered. Funnily enough i have loads of green and purple wisps - probably enough to finish the event in time. The more you want, the less you get...?

I continue to tend my kingdom and hope for better times ...

Rhino Keeper
    SW/S8 - can you confirm if the green wisp from Ivy's house is a guaranteed drop? There seems to be confusion on this.

I have always got one on every collection - so for those who have not is this a bug that needs reporting?

Like others, I am relying on a drop of green wisps from ivy every time to complete the quest on time :-/

The Green Wisp is a guaranteed drop while working on the Goals' Somewhere Over The Rainbow' from Ivy's Hut. You need to be at least on the 3rd part of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' to get this drop.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to be getting a good gold nugget drop from out croppings for this event and think it is a good time to stockpile on these for the future. I am ready to complete the final upgrade to my river but am hesitant as once I have done this I am afraid my nugget drops will decrease. Does anyone know whether drops will continue til the timer runs out or will they discontinue as soon as I have completed all my goals?

Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Omg after 3 days of no purple wisps I finally got one from my mine, who hoo!
    Three days seem to be the magic number. I've gone 3 days without purple wisps from the mine before they started coming. Now, it's 3 days without bandits from the farmhouses. They're too few and far between that I only have 7 clovers though I play regularly and even monitor progress with an alarm clock! This randomness is ridiculous since the playing field is not level. Some are bound to get the prize, others seem rigged to lose. I agree on the suggestion to have a marketplace where players can sell what they have in excess and trade for what they really need. That declutters the storage and builds fun relationships with neighbors.

Seriously, S8. Resources that drop from 12-hour buildings should not even be considered for timed events! And if you want to keep using gold nuggets in every single event, then don't make it a rare item! People will just force quit the game, pass up the event, or worse, delete the app out of frustration.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The Green Wisp is a guaranteed drop while working on the Goals' Somewhere Over The Rainbow' from Ivy's Hut. You need to be at least on the 3rd part of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' to get this drop.
    Fantastic - thanks for the quick reply <3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sblsn View Post
    Also from corn and flowers and Pepe and the skunk house if you have them 😃
    I have not had a skunkupine in 2 full days. stuck trying to make the potion to level river up to 3. Pretty sure I won't be finishing this even even with all the work involved.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    I might have missed this in the previous posts but is anyone else getting the abismal drop from the mines (violet/purple wisps)?
    I have now gone nearly three days without finding one. How can anyone actually manage with those sorts of odds!!!!!
    Frustrated again doesnt even touch how I am feeling.

Moon just read your last comment in your last post. My friend I am not panicking I am resigned but disappointed.

BTW? I have rainbow river at level 2 only and no resources to pay for the wisps.
    Hi Spanisheyes.. we're nbrs so came over to look at your kingdom to see if I could help you. I immediately noticed you have only 1 Mine to collect from.. we can have 2 in our kingdom, so the collection of purple wisps will go much faster if you can build the other one.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74