Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

The Flower mine collection no longer works. I had 90 Skunkupine traps leftovers from bundle purchases , used 10, but got 4 skunkupines for last level. I park a monster while I collect enough Lucky Dusts for each new level then slay the monster. This can conserve energy not wasted. Then collect items and make potions. Then try to get the unlikely bandits and collect the clovers . Did 3 adventures but the clovers hard to come by. My Ivy Hut drops every time.7
    Last edited by ClubhouseCity; 03-21-17 at 06:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubhouseCity View Post
    The Flower mine collection no longer works. I had 90 Skunkupine traps leftovers from bundle purchases , used 10, but got 4 skunkupines for last level. I park a monster while I collect enough Lucky Dusts for each new level then slay the monster. This can conserve energy not wasted. Then collect items and make potions. Then try to get the unlikely bandits and collect the clovers . Did 3 adventures but the clovers hard to come by. My Ivy Hut drops every time.7
    Are beasts not guaranteed with traps? I was counting on my two lucky bandit traps to get close to the horse.

Rhino Keeper
    Why is the difference in potion requirement for higher and lower level players? The collection resources are the same, the timer on these resources is the same, yet the number of potions required to upgrade the river is different. For example, to upgrade the river to level 5, it will take me at least 2 day longer than the lower level player, because I need 4 green potions, while a lower level player only 2. To do the final uprage, the same thing, it will take me 2 days more. If Ivy's hut collection time is 12 hours, no matter what level you are, then why are higher level players required to produce more potions for the upgrades? This is not fair at all!!!

Executive Chef
    Does anybody know, what the rainbow river going to drop, I'm thinking just coin, if so in my inventory it goes , all this hard work and noplace to keep it just for coins ... We just store them

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Does anybody know, what the rainbow river going to drop, I'm thinking just coin, if so in my inventory it goes , all this hard work and noplace to keep it just for coins ... We just store them
    Usually these special items will only drop coins until the event is over. Let's wait another week to see what happens.😺

Rhino Keeper
    I just saw I got only 6 violet wisps in my lower level kingdom since the beginning, 10 in my higher level kingdom...A rare drop, you might say. In my low level kingdom I will need 7 more to finish, in my high level kingdom 11. Haven't seen one today. The flower-mine thingy doesn't work for me, so I won't be doing that any more. The Search for the end of the rainbow doesn't give much and I'm not getting any gold nuggets, so that is not worth it.

After my last post I got 4 violet wisps at one collection. Must have been the power of the post. Hoping for more power

Edit: no violet wisp, but I got a golden nugget...
    Last edited by Andro45; 03-21-17 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Are beasts not guaranteed with traps? I was counting on my two lucky bandit traps to get close to the horse.
    I got the reward trap for level 4. I don't know for the unlikely bandit. He will drop only one clover. I have nothing saved for Clydesdale. I couldn't do the last event side option. Unless I want it I will not do it. Leaderboard yes but GEMS!! The traps can't work correctly if there is a monster on your game board.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dfmomcat View Post
    Usually these special items will only drop coins until the event is over. Let's wait another week to see what happens.
    In all the last few timed events of this type the building we've been working ourselves to death on to fully upgrade drops nothing but coins.. It really ought to drop water, fish & scales once the event is over since it does have a river, blurry or not. I'm betting it'll be just like all the others & drop nothing but coins so another item I worked my hmmmm off to finish & get nothing out of.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post

After my last post I got 4 violet wisps at one collection. Must have been the power of the post. Hoping for more power

Edit: no violet wisp, but I got a golden nugget...
    No power of the post for me . Another collection another no wisp.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Can everyone who hasn't seen purple wisps please post in the bugs thread? I am now at 3 days (72 hours) with only 2 wisps. There has to be a problem.
    I am sitting here with many other wisps (yes, even green wisp!) but no purple wisps in 3 days. I can do NOTHING to upgrade my river without purple wisp. I know we have plenty of time left, but time is not really matter if my mines and adventures refuse to drop purple wisps.

S8 team, please help me to fix this issue!