Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I just finished leveling up the rainbow river ... Am I the only who thinks it looks REALLY fuzzy?
    I see what you mean. When I enlarge my screen, the resolution doesn't stay sharp. Everything else still looks fine, but the river doesn't. I hadn't noticed it before you mentioned it.

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure that it's doable for me - still need 4 green wisps to get to level 5, and I haven't been lucky enough to get any from adventures. This one is a toughie, but I'm hoping that S8 will pull something out of the hat for those of us that can't always get to our games on the hour, every time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by basil98 View Post
    No purple wisps are being dropped for me. Is anyone else having the same problem? I'm getting really frustrated! Thanks!
    I've now gone 66 hours with only 2 purple wisps.

I thought I'd finish but now I'm not sure. If purple wisps don't start showing up, I will have neglected the rest of my kingdom for no reason.

As to the lucky coin issue being "fixed", I meant that those of us getting coins every chop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    I haven't seen a purple wisp in about two days, I'm also having trouble with all the other wisp. I went through 30 chickens without getting a single orange wisp. This randomness sucks. I wish storm8 would read our comments and fix the game!!!
    Heck, I couldn't even remember where they were supposed to come from. Had to come double check to be sure I wasn't doing this wrong.

I really want the little elf girl but I sure am sick of spending money on rocks. My gold dust drops have really tapered off. And I only get a bandit about every 12-15 houses.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Post 1 updated with the level of games considered lower level for this event. It's 17-35. (Thanks Pika!)

Rhino Keeper
    My lucky gold coin drop is abysmal Since the beginning, I've received only 14... and my river is level 4... I already missed one Ivy's hut collection which means I'll need to use gems to speed up and I'm traveling so, finishing the quest looks impossible
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Executive Chef
    Did Ivy blow something up? Her face was smudged. I guess I'm not following the dialogue.
    And yes the river is blurry to me too. I just set it next to my blurry cherry blossom tree.
    I just realized I need 6 green wisps in 6 days. Not sure if I'll make it. ( without gemming). That's kinda a kick in the pants.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    How has the issue of the lucky coin bug resolved? I've purchased and chopped rock after rock and get tons of boars but no skunkipines and only 2 Lucky coins all day... just not enough energy to do more ... then to see posts where players are getting hundreds of coins.

That's what they mean by "fixed it" I think - everyone is getting the same dire rate now. A bit pointless given some players now have stocks of more lucky coins than they could ever need.

Is there a newer version of the castle story game that I need to download? I have not received any luck coins and have only spawned three lucky bandits during the entire event. Any suggestions?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    My lucky gold coin drop is abysmal Since the beginning, I've received only 14... and my river is level 4... I already missed one Ivy's hut collection which means I'll need to use gems to speed up and I'm traveling so, finishing the quest looks impossible
    Same for me, 14 coins since the start. I had until last Sunday a serious purple wisp shortage, was in the last few day the opposite. Green is by far the critical one, potion #3 won't be an issue anymore . Was lucky to get one from adv!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...