Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Farm Supplier
    I'm having the same problem with Ivy's house please cs increase the drop rating or we just don't stand a chance

Me too I only get coins from the pond
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-20-17 at 06:27 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Fashion Designer
    guess it's not worth worrying about level 6

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I posted in the Bug thread about the lucky coins. The issue has been resolved.

Can I use my lucky coins to purchase purple wisps please? (still non existent 57 hours and counting). even if I had gold nuggets and clovers to spare, I'd need 75 of each to use up my lucky coins.

I'd trade for lucky dust too as I still need 120. That's 30+ outcroppings at my current drop rate :|
    How has the issue of the lucky coin bug resolved? I've purchased and chopped rock after rock and get tons of boars but no skunkipines and only 2 Lucky coins all day... just not enough energy to do more ... then to see posts where players are getting hundreds of coins.

I don't know about everyone else but the drop rate for everything has been so extremely rare for me, I don't see any possible way to finish. Not only that but the spawn rate for the trolls from farmhouses are horrible. I can get a fang beast no problem. And personally I'm tired of chopping, harvesting, etc., mostly from stressing about time limited goals. It's too bad that almost every week it has to be a goal that's time sensitive. I miss the days when I could relax, take my time and complete a goal at my leisure. I absolutely hate rocks and trees and using all of my energy on stressful goals. Beginning to hate this game and I have been around since the early Valentines edition, also level 50. So please a break from the time sensitive goals and just let them tie into the story line so we all can complete them and enjoy it while we do it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    I don't know about everyone else but the drop rate for everything has been so extremely rare for me, I don't see any possible way to finish. Not only that but the spawn rate for the trolls from farmhouses are horrible. I can get a fang beast no problem. And personally I'm tired of chopping, harvesting, etc., mostly from stressing about time limited goals. It's too bad that almost every week it has to be a goal that's time sensitive. I miss the days when I could relax, take my time and complete a goal at my leisure. I absolutely hate rocks and trees and using all of my energy on stressful goals. Beginning to hate this game and I have been around since the early Valentines edition, also level 50. So please a break from the time sensitive goals and just let them tie into the story line so we all can complete them and enjoy it while we do it.
    My drop rate so far has been OK but if I have to have six potions each for the last step I think this will be #4 that's impossible to finish. And that is after having this week off of work and being able to tap endlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    Yes going back to where things tie into the story line would be great. I see no way to finish this game. To get the fairy you will spend a ton of gems. I've played for four years now and the weekly updates is not good anymore. We have absolutely no space for all these new decorations! I don't understand what has happened with this game.i miss the good ol days!

Rhino Keeper
    Lucky leprechaun dropped lumin essence (yellow) for me

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    guess it's not worth worrying about level 6
    I am seeing so many people panicking...its only a game after all...ythere is still time left .i like that its a challenge i only have one wizars school and one wedding ali..i sneek too the toilet every two hours lol to chop rocks and trees during day at work, and when home i concentrate on chickens and mushys...i don't think i will get the horse but i just might get the fairy.....my drops are dismal too i brought 250 energy on sale but not going too use until i have no choice...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aurora171 View Post
    I've just done the same thing, after cursing myself for using my precious clovers and coins! But getting a green wisp was more than worth it *sigh of relief*
    Another one here very happy to get a green wisp from an adventure. Makes it feel more achievable now, just with one extra 😀

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished leveling up the rainbow river ... Am I the only who thinks it looks REALLY fuzzy?